DC Sound Lab

Nice numbers today Mike!! There is more in her for sure!!!

moose

Thanks mayne it was good to finally get to meet you and yeah with some more time I will get her where she needs to be but kevin is going to be a b***h to beat with that s-10.

very nice...any pics of the set up or is it a secret build

There should be some up in a couple of days I will post a link when they are up.

how does it sound musically? or is this just a straight burp box and stuff? I may be interested in the SPL version if its good on music... just because i would like to do a 58-59 on music and burp into the lower 60s

Mainly burp box with music time to time I would have to say stick with the level 5s the spl version is not designed for daily I believe they were designed for those times when every .1 db counts.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

You'll be surprised when you dig into music. It definately is punchier but very musical. As long as you have the former cap in place you wont be fighting the dustcap blues lol

In fact I'm taking one of my spl xl's and building it to a 15 to be put into a car for Bassrace. I had no issues with cooling and was able to do 3-5mins balls out without stinking up the coils. :drink40:

Very Nice Bro! Lets see those pics :)

Thanks mayne it was good to finally get to meet you and yeah with some more time I will get her where she needs to be but kevin is going to be a b***h to beat with that s-10.

Yessir, good meeting you as well! And I think it will be a fun rest of the season, cuz of several things....1. i know you have more in urs....2. kevin going insane with the s-10 and 3. fred's gonna be after kevins number now!!!

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

well coil wise theres .7,1,1.4 and 2s but we build a daily and spl version, the spl version has a solid pole and tighter gap

thats good to know for the next time i might want to do somthing different. i am about ready to add 2 more level 5s to the van.

mobile chornobyl