Have you broken the law today? ANY law.

some of you guys dont get the point of this thread and are just post whoring it up.. \

but on my way to autozone, there is a do not turn on red sign, i turned honestly not because i want to break the law its because you can sit there for 10 minutes and it wont turn green by that time i could go to autozone and come back.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i went to my moms earlier and was speeding, loud music, changing lanes with no blinkers, no seat belt, texting while driving (not a law in louisiana yet) rolled through some stop signs, stopped past the white line in the road at red lights, didnt yield at a yield sign, and prob more laws i dont even know i break while driving. o and i threw some paper out my window while i was driving

holly shit lmao.. u forgot the part where you were driving on teh sidewalk hiting pedestrians for points. hahah

you broke a shit load of laws. our rule in cali no taking on the phone and driving.. idk about texting"but i guess hands free" means no texting either lol, i do it all the time im guilty

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i guess i never go a day without breaking a law either... when i drive my car i usually speed like everyone else, my speed limit on the freeway is 80mph haha idk everyone goes at that speed so i just go along... never do a complete stop at stop sings, i always start moving before the stop light turns green for me, i also never use blinkers when changing lanes unless theres a lot of traffic lol i always talk on the phone while i drive, dont have a system in my car yet if not i would be bumpin that shit lol and when im a passenger in ur car i never wear a seat belt idk why lol oh and im mexican so i guess im illegal in arizona haha but im from cali :)

Edited by Carlos Tj

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

lets see

was smoking a cigarette this morning ~ im 17

was smoking a blunt about an hour ago ~ higher higher baby! (green grass aint bad, but they treat you like a murderer if you sell it!)

Jay Walked twice (to the Taco Bell and back)

Drove my friends Explorer without a liscense on me (he wanted it moved, so I did a quick spin around the block and brought it back)

Played some beat rather loud (its loud if my windows move!)

Jaegerbomb that im finishing up right now ~ im 17

gawd im so horrible D:

the Poe Poes go' in lock me up for ever.

lol

oh, and I disposed of a body today in the junkyard.

(parts of a junked Le Sabre from 93, lol, nothing illegal there)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Nope no violations for me I just woke up.

x2

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Looking through this thread I have noticed there is a lot of childish and immature people on here. Yeah we all break laws every day, but seriously? I don't know if half the people are actually doing what their typing but I am glad I don't live near any of you lol. Most I broke today was 5 over speed limit (the speed limit 90% of the population does), rolling stop at a stop sign in my neighborhood,not wearing a seat-belt, and driving a vehicle with non-stock exhaust (don't know the correct word but VA has retarded laws).

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

15+ over speed limit, no seat belt, 5% tint all around, been drinking all day(I'm 20) and bought for my self, smoked a little green, loud music, that's all so far.

Edited by rizzy71

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO