YO steave i wana meet ya...

Yo whats up steve,im a big fan of car audio and have been in the game for about 15yrs.. im friends with mark lafountain from SSA SOUND SLOUTIONS AUDIO.. Ive been watchn ur videos for many years now and i am an addict to car aduio.. ive seen ur system rebuild and the new paint job u had gotten on the tahoe.. im a custom painter and airbrush artist as well as a tattoo artist in phx i do all kinds of fiberglass work as well.. id def like to come and check out ur truck in person.. 8 inch sub on the computer does not do ur system justice and i knw MARK FROM SSA made a visit not to long ago to meet u.. my build is a 97 mustng gt and im buildn the loudest mustang in phx since noone has the B... to try and do it since the trunk is to small. but who needs back seats rite!! anyways hit me up on here or just let me knw.. my girl and id like to come down in a few weeks so just let me knw if possible and wht step to do next. keep up the good work.. ur the best man..

good luck. try spelling his name right in the subject of the topic then he'll know youre talking to him.

LOL

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

That is funny. I would have at least made a couple of post previous to this. So my #1 post wasn't hung on Meade's nuts!! :drink40:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Im not trashing the guy just sayin he could have sent him a pm or something. Instead of posting it up for people to tear it apart. Just my opinion thats all :shrug:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Archived