Jump to content

07 TBSS Fi Team 18's B-Walled 4th


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would suggest you seriously look into an MLA...can you say voltage FTMFW! I love mine and would live with out it! Great build bro.

*Sigh*

"If you have a late model GM vehicle with the 2 wire plug & PCM contol, we are working on a module for you currently. The release is expected late 2008, and we will announce it on this site."

Contacting them about it now...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Fudge. A 148 on one amp? I dont even wanna know what it was one two amps then lol.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Posted

Looks. Real good but do u have any pics of the wire under the truck? If you are on tbss owners it explains the whole ground issue in depth, I still haven't dealt with the headliner removal because of the dvd player and bullcrap.

hmmm.. Where is it on the forum? I'm having trouble finding it...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Well my buddy has already heard it on one XXX so he had an idea of what to expect... But here it is kickin the shit out of the TBSS ;)

There is another video, but I'm waiting for permission from my other buddy (ear cover foul, jump foul, etc. ;) ).

Need my damn alts, the most I can muster is about a minute to a minute and 20 before voltage starts making me nervous. :pardon:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Well here is the other video from yesterday, had to wait for the ok from my buddy to post it up.

CIMG1258.JPG

CIMG1259.JPG

Well the Iraggi goes back Monday along with the kit and the belt. I'm hoping that at the least I get my money back for the kit and belt (Dom already said he would) which will pay for the other kit I bought and then I'm just going to sell the Iraggi when it gets back from repair. For some reason Dom's alts hate my truck.

At any rate the CFO "OK'd" the replacement from Mechman which I ordered day before yesterday and got here today (Mechman ftw). I loose 60a overall (2 270a rather than 2 300a), but gain 40 at idle. I just put it in and not a minute later it started pouring which is why the wires aren't all tidy yet, but not before I got to fire up the truck to make sure it's working and it is. Tomorrow hopefully I'll have time to try the dual alt kit again (cross fingers) because Cnate swears up and down that DC made it so that the alt would sit up higher thus clearing the power steering cap.

Telegraph cruise is tomorrow so the Caddy (piss hood and all) is headed out to cruise ;) We will be at Gordon Foods & J&J Collision (both in Dearborn Heights) so holla if you're around (it's a darker red 61 Deville).

Now I just have to figure out what I can sell so I can buy an MLA to resolve my crappy PCM's voltage. I wanted to sell the Caddy, but the wife won't let me :pardon: I have to sell the Iraggi, Secondskin, and some other stuff soon (FS thread in the coming week(s)) so I can break even on this stuff. Not sure yet what's going to happen with the DATs, waiting for Bill to get back from being out of town.

On a side note, no more DR44 alt, the one from Mechman is a modified AD244 (way better parts available for them) which hopefully won't cause any error codes (Matthew knows his shiz so I doubt I will see any).

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Telegraph cruise is tomorrow so the Caddy (piss hood and all) is headed out to cruise ;) We will be at Gordon Foods & J&J Collision (both in Dearborn Heights) so holla if you're around (it's a darker red 61 Deville).

IZZZ GOIN RAIIN! tomorrow, big time with thunderstorms.... i wouldn't take your caddy out if I were you.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Posted

IZZZ GOIN RAIIN! tomorrow, big time with thunderstorms.... i wouldn't take your caddy out if I were you.

Last I saw rain stops at 3. We aren't headed down till 4 or 5.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Anyways, I did a 156 for a split second but the jackass forgot to set it to peak hold...

I wonder which jackass it was? Actually, I know...but I don't want to put Brian's dumb ass on blast. Ooops. :D

[quote name='UnderLoK' date='21 July 2010 - 09:51 AM' timestamp='1279720282' post='1148791'

<_< Not sure if that number was real or not (I vote not, but the guys swore up and down it did it).

I have no doubt you could do 150+ with everything in and working, but I don't know if I would trust that number either. They've been known to unplug the termlab (on purpose or accident; who knows?), which gives a false reading right in that 154-156 range...

In any case, I'm glad it's slowing coming back together, and hopefully no more issues!

Posted

I wonder which jackass it was? Actually, I know...but I don't want to put Brian's dumb ass on blast. Ooops. :D

I have no doubt you could do 150+ with everything in and working, but I don't know if I would trust that number either. They've been known to unplug the termlab (on purpose or accident; who knows?), which gives a false reading right in that 154-156 range...

In any case, I'm glad it's slowing coming back together, and hopefully no more issues!

If you're going to correct someone, use the proper word form :D

Sexy TBSS

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...