UnderLoK Posted August 24, 2010 Author Report Posted August 24, 2010 Got my DR44 back from Iraggi on Thursday before I headed out of town... Should I be surprised that I didn't get an email if I was getting a refund on that kit that I sent back with it, or a call, or a pm, or Paypal? Nope, I shouldn't, it just goes back to the lack of communication with Iraggi. Hopefully I get a check or a Paypal by the end of the week because my patients has run out. I'll have the two brand spanking new DAT's up for sale (never even been powered) along with the freshly rebuilt 300a DR44 Iraggi shortly. damn man, i just read through it all and youve been through alot of shit!!! you have a fuckin sick blaza and system, just sucks that youve had so many problems!! id love an update and maybe some more pics of that sweet caddy Thanks man! It's been a rough ride that is for damn sure. I still have to get the other alt in, I've just been too damn busy to put the bracket back on and head up to my buddies shop to have them either alter it or cut down my power steering cap. Other than that I need to fuse the back still and then I'm done (for now). Fusing is kind of a PITA simply because it's so damn tight back there which is why I've been putting it off Right now this is my rear fusing After I tear up some coffee I'll take a vid of the Caddy EDIT: Took a couple vids, but my damn TB's license plate is in the video and my Sony Vegas trial has run out. I'll try again in a bit or put it on the MAC and do it there. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
bigmescan Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 Now my 4 channel is overheating even with the floor ac (front and rear) banging on it... Need to look into that today (loose wire or something possibly). No biggie as I needed to yank the seat and put it in 2 channel mode at 2 ohms anyways. ive got the same SS 4.500 and that lil thing stays hot but has yet to burn up. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
UnderLoK Posted August 25, 2010 Author Report Posted August 25, 2010 ive got the same SS 4.500 and that lil thing stays hot but has yet to burn up. I wound up honing in the xover some more and it seems to have resolved it, but it still gets pretty damn hot. Bargain bin 4 channel FTL.. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
UnderLoK Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Posted August 26, 2010 Kick ass back end is fused. No more worries about MI's kick ass roads If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
cnate777 Posted August 28, 2010 Report Posted August 28, 2010 everything finally coming together....good Rockford Fosgate Sundown Audio DC Power Inc XS Autometer Pioneer
UnderLoK Posted August 28, 2010 Author Report Posted August 28, 2010 everything finally coming together....good Hell yea, just need the other alt in and I'm done... That is until the rear rebuild (box amp rack batts etc) If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
BigPimpin91 Posted August 28, 2010 Report Posted August 28, 2010 Got a listen to this last night. Definitely sounds like a 50 to the ear-o-meter. I also envy the lack of interior rattle as compared to my rattle can. LoL BigPimpin91's Banging Music
UnderLoK Posted August 29, 2010 Author Report Posted August 29, 2010 Got a listen to this last night. Definitely sounds like a 50 to the ear-o-meter. I also envy the lack of interior rattle as compared to my rattle can. LoL Nice meeting you man! It was pretty crazy before you got there is was like a conga line going through my back seat If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Mr. Darkjustice Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 aww i always miss out on the fun stuff Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.