cmedders Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 What a great build. You guys are gonna make me get rid of my truck and get an suv. Congrats.
mason313 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 I'm gunna sell by btls and get 2 21" death penaltys 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Dj_Scarface Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Demos yet?? Damn it I want a demo before & after to see which is louder... I might slamology with the homie I have nothing worth showing off... Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
UnderLoK Posted May 25, 2011 Author Report Posted May 25, 2011 It's going cwall in a couple weeks with the dual alts finally going back in. I also need new components as well, just not sure what I'm getting yet. A tweet or two are dead but they were junk to begin with (get what you pay for). There is a bunch of crap I want to bang out this summer, but at least by Slamology I should have power and cwall done Shooting for 14 cubes and tuning higher this time around 34-35hz. While I love the lows and the current box murdered them I want more punch not to mention I don't want my doors falling off... Sweet...ill PM you my paypal addy On a serious note- are you keeping the same subs, and just rebuilding the box? Maybe adding ? I broke into the 50's with my current power (dash door open) so for now it stays especially since when I did that number it was on a stock alt and my duals will finally be back in which with these amps is a pretty big boost from 12.8v. Unlike a few of the guys on the forums I love these subs and I just hope the massive boost in airspace doesn't cause me any problems If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
mason313 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Me and brad are gunna roll out to slamology also 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
UnderLoK Posted May 25, 2011 Author Report Posted May 25, 2011 Me and brad are gunna roll out to slamology also Oh cool, you guys book rooms yet? We are at the Motel 6 or some shit. hows the tbss treating ya? No complaints... The only thing I've had go wrong with it was the fuel pump... twice... but that was resolved while it was still under warranty If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
mason313 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Brad bought a camper so were just gunna pull that out there and just park it some where lol 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Emmet Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Hey just a heads up man if you hadnt noticed =] the pics on the first page aint showing anymore ^ ^ would love to see how it started, only caught onto this now i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
kbsmoker Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 i hear you have a little helper coming north to help you out...lol you know right when im about to begin a rebuild... glad to hear your finally going to c-wall, this thing will be a beast at Slamology btw i think im finally going to use the SS....lol www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
UnderLoK Posted May 26, 2011 Author Report Posted May 26, 2011 i hear you have a little helper coming north to help you out...lol you know right when im about to begin a rebuild... glad to hear your finally going to c-wall, this thing will be a beast at Slamology btw i think im finally going to use the SS....lol Hell yea couple more weeks! Gonna be some long ass days, but I have most of the week off so it should be good. Man some of the stuff he drew up is sick If you don't use that SS I'll buy it back... lol Hey just a heads up man if you hadnt noticed =] the pics on the first page aint showing anymore ^ ^ would love to see how it started, only caught onto this now Seriously? I see them... If someone else says something I'll screw with the firewall, but I think it's good, maybe my inet went down for a bit?! If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.