UnderLoK Posted June 19, 2011 Author Report Posted June 19, 2011 Ok so I got on the TL and I set a new record... The loudest 49 I have ever heard... This wall leaks air like a sieve so my spl is escaping! Seriously though I used to do a 50 and this is way the hell louder so seal that up with some foam and I'm disco... Then again I don't compete so it's not really like a give a crap either I hate to admit it, but my first hair trick was a dude in the back window... fail... lol If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Socky Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 It was a nice sound 149, super clean bass, i was impressed when i sat in it. This thing loves the lows, you just need double the power It was nice meeting you at slamology, and hearing the truck. Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
UnderLoK Posted June 20, 2011 Author Report Posted June 20, 2011 It was a nice sound 149, super clean bass, i was impressed when i sat in it. This thing loves the lows, you just need double the power It was nice meeting you at slamology, and hearing the truck. Thanks man, and I just need a couple 5-7k's, problem is paying for them If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Dj_Scarface Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Ok I got video of this whip... Why it won't show up here idk. Plus it cool I found out underlok/rob is cool with blacks... LoL Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
trulywickedcustoms Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 This thing is a beast man!! So freaking clean Aaron killed it on the wiring an beauty panels We swapped demos a few times and man did that thing sound nastier than a 149 he came up and told me at the show and I was like WTF?? Lol anyways seems way louder to the ear man and super clean!! Nice to meet you guys and DJ I'm de cool with the blacks hahaha nice meeting all you guys man *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
UnderLoK Posted June 24, 2011 Author Report Posted June 24, 2011 This thing is a beast man!! So freaking clean Aaron killed it on the wiring an beauty panels We swapped demos a few times and man did that thing sound nastier than a 149 he came up and told me at the show and I was like WTF?? Lol anyways seems way louder to the ear man and super clean!! Nice to meet you guys and DJ I'm de cool with the blacks hahaha nice meeting all you guys man Yea man Aaron killed it. It's just crazy how clean these subs sound, but I'll be the first to admit they aren't the loudest. It's actually louder than you heard. I noticed in DJ's video the hatch was open when you were in it... lmao Yea the 49 is just from the wall not being sealed, it's 50's w/o a doubt, would just have to seal the wall up (Sensia?! ) to get the numbers. Man your Burb was w/o a doubt the highlight audio wise Ok I got video of this whip... Why it won't show up here idk. Plus it cool I found out underlok/rob is cool with blacks... LoL LMAO man, you just said you were in Ink Town and since we didn't meet the last thing I wanted was you knowing where I live It's nothing to do with color, I just don't want my shit stolen by some kid! Obviously you're not just some kid and we've met so it's all good now If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Dj_Scarface Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 oh so you hate inkster people? lmao j/k we all are cool. yea both these yall trucks are SICKKKKK... I just wish i had more video of both whips. I can get a demo from rob any time when we both got free time, but i gotta wait till next year to hear blake burb again unless he come to michigan show in july... Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
mason313 Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 I think he show come to the show 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
UnderLoK Posted June 24, 2011 Author Report Posted June 24, 2011 oh so you hate inkster people? lmao j/k Joking aside that town has actually gotten better over the last 10-15 (when comparing it to like Warrendale or Wayne). I've seen some crazy shit over there not to mention what has happened to friends and stories I've heard. I used to hang out in Detroit on a regular basis (no not downtown) and I had far more problems in Inkster than over there. The cops used to have a saying in the 80's and 90's that when dealers, pimps, and thugs got big they moved up the ladder to Inkster. It was kind of like a Ford employee moving from Dearborn to Novi or Plymouth or something... If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
TRTC360 Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 damn clean ass build man, bet those smd's were a pain in the ass to get them in. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.