lazeris Posted May 8, 2010 Report Posted May 8, 2010 Just went to an car auction today and was just there to look. My wife's friend was there with her daughter and they were looking to get her a first car. I had my eye on a red 94 civic coupe, engine was very smooth and clean for its age and the interior is in great shape too. I helped her with the bidding. Told her not to go over 2k and she ended up winning it for $1650. Made me realize how much I love my Honda and what great cars they are. My brothers 97 civic convinced me to get me 07 CRV, best auto purchase I ever made. Anyone else love their Honda? Stories? Pics?
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 8, 2010 Report Posted May 8, 2010 I love my honda, well its a Acura Integra, But still a honda. The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
superdave07 Posted May 8, 2010 Report Posted May 8, 2010 Ive had several Honda's. Will be a honda owner for life They are cheap to work on, run forever, get great gas mileage. And if you wanna spend some bucks they can even go fast! Really the only downside to them is getting the "ricer" label for owning one. But i guess thats just part of the ride Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
dyeagain15 Posted May 8, 2010 Report Posted May 8, 2010 I kinda love my gfs honda....only because it gets better gas mileage than my truck and i can run the piss outta it dont tell her i said that My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
Loudcivic Posted May 8, 2010 Report Posted May 8, 2010 i love my honda 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
UniqueSounds Posted May 8, 2010 Report Posted May 8, 2010 My sister loves her Honda I guess... 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
melonhead Posted May 8, 2010 Report Posted May 8, 2010 Worst mistake I did was trade my wife and I's 96 Civic and 00 Civic for 2 02 VW Jetta's. Both Jetta's had problems that VW could not fix. Traded both Jetta's in for an 03 Civic and 03 CRV. I still have the 03 Civic. Has 112k miles on it and I'm still getting around 35mpg. We traded in the CRV for an 07 Odyssey to haul my 3 boys in.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.