Neo_frog Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 What's the most hours you've worked in a week? (Military deployments don't count )I'm really bored so I figured I'd see what people have done. I just recently broke my record with 96 hours in one week, with a two week paycheck of 161 hours. I'm covering three positions at work with tons of collateral duties. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
00_XJ Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 Holy Shit, I'm bout to start 6 12's and I thought that was bad. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
Neo_frog Posted May 9, 2010 Author Report Posted May 9, 2010 Holy Shit, I'm bout to start 6 12's and I thought that was bad. The main reason I had 7 12s that week was coverage. We do 24 hour rotations. I was supposed to have two days off, but another guy was on vacation so I pulled his as well. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Moondoggy-47 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 I have done 80+ hours quite a few times. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1718788170&ref=profile
Skullz Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 I don't recall the exact amount but it was just a tad over 100 hours back in the day doing ashpalt till those hours burnt me out. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
bigredishott Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 I've worked like 90 hours in a week for a heavy equipment auction I worked for. It was an 8 day sale with like 8000 pieces. Alpine CDA-9847 HU F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU 3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"
Neo_frog Posted May 9, 2010 Author Report Posted May 9, 2010 You really do get burnt out. I have no problem waking up every day even after hard labor, and don't mind working a lot since the pay is good, but just the time away from home eats at you. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Rainman215 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 im 19 ... and a few months back when it was snowing OD hard i had my biggest weeks of work ... the most hours i worked was during that time and it was around 50 hours. Cashier at a supermarket :-) My accord was a beast in the snow while trucks were getting stuck lol. My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
rednekfisherman Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 31 hours bagging groceries at Publix 1999 gmc jimmy 4 door mtx thunder 1501d alpine cda-102 hifonics olympus 12(temporary) 2 sundown sa 15s
lucky178 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 SECURITY 6 16's plus a 20 hr day due to a call off, all in 1 week. 1 hectic week!! now the most i can legally work is 70 but i go over to get home....truck driver now.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.