If you're not on the team, then the forum for said team shouldn't have their topics pop up in the current section, just like with the 18+ section for people without access to that if you ask me.

If you're not on the team, then the forum for said team shouldn't have their topics pop up in the current section, just like with the 18+ section for people without access to that if you ask me.

its already been discussed before multiple times and its not going to happen

as for only having a little system and wanting to join the team, you never know unless you ask

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

its understandable though for them to be password protected. i wouldnt want other teams scopin secrets and stuff either. this threads pointless lol

X2

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

FUCK THEM! I'm tired of seend completely interesting titles and not being able to read them or see them EVER... like sure if they'd spill the beans a few weeks later.

:bull:

lol... we let you know what you need to know..lol

team threads

join the team then you can read the thread

this

it has been discussed before... it would take extra programming and extra money to have this done... perhaps someday in the future, but until then you just have to deal with it...

I feel you man, the 7000 dream car one... i wanna see that one bad.

And as far as joining the team... I WISH =[

I got nothin as far as bass goes my stuff isn't good enough.

haha thats my $700dream car... the thread is in the team section because im slowly working on it... and i dont want to have a build log on the members builds section with a few pictures and a million people spamming it up....BUT!... im to the point where im almost ready to make the build log...so keep an eye out in the members build section this week! i will explain everything!

See we spill the beans some times...lol.. anyways... you dont have to have a million dollar stereo to be on a team... you just need to be competitive and everyone has to approve... hell we have people bass racing 129.9 classes all the way up to 149.9 classes... we have guys from all over the USA including a strong chapter in Hawaii, and even a guy in europe!

like someone mentioned... it doesnt hurt to try or ask about it...

It's all double top secret stuff going on in the team sections....we could show you but then we'd have to kill you... B)

this!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?