95 BLazer sittin on 20's with some sound

i know that the dukes on miller is having a car show on the second tuesdays of every month. i work at the one on dort so i dont know exactly what month they start but i know that they used to do db drags and my dukes has a meter so if i talk to them enough we might be able to get them into doing that again. they said a few years ago alot of people used to get metered but now and days no one at all does. ive been there for a month and i am the only one thats asked about the meter in what they said was about a year.

and back on topic i know flint not well but i know if someone sees those amps like that it screams "steal me!!!" at least screw them bitches down some how and clean the wire so we dont have to read about a car that burnt down cuz the wire fucked up. even if it is temp

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

thats what i was thinking to. you guys just let me know when and where. ill have the temporary system in for right now, my 18" soundstream needs to have surgery

what did you do to it?

I got 4 of em lol

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

i know that the dukes on miller is having a car show on the second tuesdays of every month. i work at the one on dort so i dont know exactly what month they start but i know that they used to do db drags and my dukes has a meter so if i talk to them enough we might be able to get them into doing that again. they said a few years ago alot of people used to get metered but now and days no one at all does. ive been there for a month and i am the only one thats asked about the meter in what they said was about a year.

and back on topic i know flint not well but i know if someone sees those amps like that it screams "steal me!!!" at least screw them bitches down some how and clean the wire so we dont have to read about a car that burnt down cuz the wire fucked up. even if it is temp

like this

0330101030-00.jpg

I got me a bad ass new alarm now, this day taught me a lesson. I call it the R2D2 alarm because when you set it thats what it sounds like and my alarm pad looks like one of them BMW switch blade key pads, Only have two horns hooked up right now but the alarm will run up to 5 horns

Crystal Clear with big bass, and sittin on some things

well Im sellin my system as of today anyways, and Im putting in a replacement later today when i get motivated, A guys wants this set up and give me a good price so its gone. I'll post pics when i get the replacements in order.

That's great that's there's so many mi ppl here on this one. And i'm down for a meet don't have my big set up anywhere close to done but do got a p1 in a t line. Dam I miss my 18 xls. I wanna hear this thing. What colage u go to?

Mott main Campus

back on topic i know flint not well but i know if someone sees those amps like that it screams "steal me!!!" at least screw them bitches down some how

Them amps are screwed down thats why there like that they dont move top and bottem

Wiring is no joke... This wasn't 24 hours after i purchased the car, the battery grounded out against the back seat frame.

2010-02-13145235.jpg

2010-02-13145311.jpg

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Wiring is no joke... This wasn't 24 hours after i purchased the car, the battery grounded out against the back seat frame.

It still fucks me up when I see this, sucks bro, sorry for your loss and I'm sorry for that imapala

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

2010-02-13145235.jpg

2010-02-13145311.jpg

o yeah i remember when you posted this, and no one believed you that your car was screwed (if I remember right)....damn

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Archived