100_3168.jpg

100_3167.jpg

Chevy_1500_Final_01.jpg

sorry about so many pics just figured I would catch you all up and hell maybe it will help a couple of you and give you some motivation to do a sfbd. The pictures of my truck with the cab on and fender mocked up are not of my truck bodydropped yet. I actually tuck lug in front and center cap in the rear. I have a gm performance zz4 motor that we are in the process of building and a sheetmetal dash. I have always been good with metal but am still learning when it comes to fiberglass and some odds and ends things that I am doing with this build. I am fiberglassing my door panels for three components and doing a cutout in my bed. I know that I need a boot but is there any other acc. that I actually need to do this. Steves truck has caused me to want another system and yeah probable another reason for the wife to complain....lol

Dayum. Shit is looking real good bro. And yes you have some talent.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

why did you go with a 6 link ? you didn't want to do a bag on bars 2 link w/the watts link ? another question i have is are you gonna have the bed floor open ? i see you have those zeniths on mounts , looks like the bed would not be able to go back on unless you are cutting up the whole bed floor . i personally like stock floor beds and if i wanted to show off the link set-up , i would of used plexiglass on the bed floor .

Archived