why did you go with a 6 link ? you didn't want to do a bag on bars 2 link w/the watts link ? another question i have is are you gonna have the bed floor open ? i see you have those zeniths on mounts , looks like the bed would not be able to go back on unless you are cutting up the whole bed floor . i personally like stock floor beds and if i wanted to show off the link set-up , i would of used plexiglass on the bed floor .

I dont trust 2 links especially with a 500 horse motor. Never seen a drag car do them so me neither buddy. The two link dosent allow the pinion to reposition itself like it should. The six link has bag on bar and gets 11.5 inches of lift. Plus it looks cool as hell man....lol. The bed floor will have to be partially open. We are cutting it all out and redoing quite a bit of it buddy. I do like the stock floor beds but not my taste and it wouldnt fit my truck when its done. Plexiglass is a pain in the ass to clean under a bed. Keep the questions comin man.

I agree on the 2 link. I've built a couple for some friends, they are fast and simple but your pinion angle will never be right. Ive not done a 6 link myself, but i will say it looks nice :clapping: The build is looking good. bag on bar is the only way to do it IMO. Much higher lift + lower pressure = nice ride quality.

Are you planning to do traditional plumbing or hard line? What bags are you using? Looks good so far keep the pics comin! :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I agree on the 2 link. I've built a couple for some friends, they are fast and simple but your pinion angle will never be right. Ive not done a 6 link myself, but i will say it looks nice :clapping: The build is looking good. bag on bar is the only way to do it IMO. Much higher lift + lower pressure = nice ride quality.

Are you planning to do traditional plumbing or hard line? What bags are you using? Looks good so far keep the pics comin! :popcorn:

I have slam RE7s in the front and slam RE8s in the rear. Awww just traditional plastic line man. Like kinda having a backup plan incase somthing goes out on me down the interstate. Some stuff looks purty but its a horrible idea for a daily driven vehicle.

This is true, Ive plumed hard line one time, never again ha ha not worth all the time. And yeah if you plan to drive it daily gotta make it so you can fix it...sooner or later something will wear out and come apart. what part of the country are you in?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I'm an idiot...

What's SFBD? Subframe Body Drop?

your not an idiot man. There are three ways to bodydrop a cab. A traditional, you cut out the cab floor drop it down the weld up, A stockfloor bodydrop, you make a new frame from the firewall back, and A channel, you just cut out a notch in the cab for the framerails then lower the cab mounts.

Archived