im going to try to get some but ill only be able to do it if i have a room full of carpet to do at work lol,.... or else i may use house hold floor vinyl lol i have plenty of it laying around lol....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

and today im going to be replaceing/upgradeing some wire ends....

and heres a pic of the mcd2500 and the kicker amp installed and wired up... god i need to clean the van before i go to sbn lol...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

added some blue led to the dash, since my dash lights dont work and havent since ive owned the van (ive had to learn to drive off the little light that comes off the shifter selector indacator..)

so i installed a led over the gas ga. and one over the speedo... dont want a "speeding" ticket in the van on my way down to daytona lol...

Posted Image

Posted Image

i did a few more upgrades today, ran 0/1ga grounds, from the bat to the block, from the bat to the body, another from the bat to the radator frame, and from the bat to the rear of the alts... i figured since i had the choped up pices it couldnt hurt to ensure i had the best ground possible, useing the above terminals that are solid coper with the set allen screw.... ill have pics of it all tommrow, and also a new video with the memphis mojo in action finaly... just been busy with easter and kids ..

lookin good Mrwiggz

I think you will love that amp

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol i can say this much, if im not as loud as i was with the pa5500d, when i go to sbn next week, when i get home from the trip, i will be placeing the amp up for sale for 800 or so and when it sells i will then turn around and buy 2 pa5500ds and run them bishes straped at 1.4 ohm and with imp,. rise hope i dont burn one or both up.... lol...

Posted Image

that pic never gets old......

lookin real good brandon....thant memphis has to be a nite and day difference over that power acoustic...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived