well i got my brand new 5500 in today, im baby siting so i wont be able to do a video untill tommrow, i did hook it up and do a quick tune for about 5 seconds to make sure it works and without adjusting the amp any at all i have to say that i am going to be quite pleased and possibly cause me to drop another 320 dollars into another one and strap them bishes....but ill do a video tommrow after i adjust the amp ect and get the final tweaks taken care of ...so stay tuned//....\

:lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i didnt get my video today due to heavy rain and a small case of a local hurricane causeing a little weather problems but i have to say it gets down very well for such a low end amp im now waiting on my other one to get here so i can run 4 on each amp at 2 ohms and never have to worry

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

WHO CAN YOU RELAX AROUND AND SCRATCH YOUR BALLS! WHO WAS YOU TRIPPING WITH WHEN YOU DID THEM MUSHROOMS AND WHO THE FUCK THREW UP OVER YOUR CAR AND FELT WORSE BOUT THE SHIT IN THE MORNING WHO LOANED YO MONEY HOMIE WHO ROSE YAH CASH WHO TAUGHT YAH HOW TO USE THE BONG FROM The grass, i dunno much but i gotta assume, when u hit ur 1st neden ur homies was talking bout HOMIES.

hehe, sorry i was bumping that shit yesterday.

yah, back on topic

good build man, can't wait to see more videos.

if u want ur shit to really bump psychopathic hit up Twiztid

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

well i played homies because i like the song in general and always have, .....if you dont like me you can FUCK OFF... lol

im going to try and buy all the velvet walmart has in the black and blue because i can forsee someone else buying it all and then im fucked on my choice of materal and color...and the seats are going to get a black and blue velvet treatment as soon as i get the wall done

Archived