i broke almost my entire hand one day by hitting a solid oak door. that one was an awesome x-ray . doctors thought i got hit in the hand with a sledge hammer.i broke the door off the hinges tough so i was not the only one damaged.. so update on the snow we half a half a foot now.... i screwed

where's you is? must be northern CA. It's been chilly here in the App Mountains but not snowy. You must be a beast to knock a solid oak door off the hinges.

My mom ripped her bedroom door of the hinges one time when her and my step dad were fighting way back when i was just little. :peepwall: Most ppl don't mess with her and she's shorter than me and maybe a 135lbs now, less then.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

where's you is? must be northern CA. It's been chilly here in the App Mountains but not snowy. You must be a beast to knock a solid oak door off the hinges.

My mom ripped her bedroom door of the hinges one time when her and my step dad were fighting way back when i was just little. :peepwall: Most ppl don't mess with her and she's shorter than me and maybe a 135lbs now, less then.

Actually im considered central cal. The town i live in is called Mammoth Lakes. has one of the best ski resorts in the world and i dont think im that big just know how to hit and when i get really mad does not make any thing better :-/

glad there's two mountain ranges between us :trippy: ...lol

Ya'll must see a lot of snow then. That sucks. We got 2-3 times what we normally get here this past winter but nothing since Feb. It started in Dec with 6inches one night and 3 more the next.

l_7ec23dc0af674d4bb6ce114ce7ff3287.jpg

got it stuck having to push snow with my bumper cuz the tires were spinning and put these on it when i got it home. then it didn't snow any more....

l_7774ba93fdc1422f99106e301061dec5.jpg

just my luck...

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

glad there's two mountain ranges between us :trippy: ...lol

Ya'll must see a lot of snow then. That sucks. We got 2-3 times what we normally get here this past winter but nothing since Feb. It started in Dec with 6inches one night and 3 more the next.

l_7ec23dc0af674d4bb6ce114ce7ff3287.jpg

got it stuck having to push snow with my bumper cuz the tires were spinning and put these on it when i got it home. then it didn't snow any more....

l_7774ba93fdc1422f99106e301061dec5.jpg

just my luck...

hahah yeah i know how that is i have a mustang so when it snows im walking unless i need to get out of town and i put cables on one night which is a pain to do in the snow and then the next morning when i was getting ready to leave it was sunny and the snow was melting... and a few years ago we got over 52 ft yes i said 52ft of snow.. that was a long winter we could ski on the 4 of july..

:No: i would not have stayed there. TOO COLD TOO LONG. I hate cold weather. I would have shacked up with a stranger in El Paso TX where the snow won't go.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

:No: i would not have stayed there. TOO COLD TOO LONG. I hate cold weather. I would have shacked up with a stranger in El Paso TX where the snow won't go.

hahah would of have been nice but no money. at that time i was paying on a loan for a 32 ford i bought and now im paying on my 08 mustang lol if i did not have to pay those toys off i would of have been long gone but i need my toys.

alright another update its been three hours since i last chekced the snow and at that time we had a half a foot now we have a foot of snow..this is rediculous its supposed to be summer :bull:

well that quite a list but i would have to agree with all of those they get on my nerves too.. the one other one i know i can add to this list is one you will probably only know if you have worked in a grocery store and its this. people who come in with WIC checks and then buys one item separate that is of a five dollar value and pays for it with a one hundred dollar bill. that shit right there just makes me furious.

LoL

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

I just wanted to let off what pisses me off and hopefuly get this thread ttt.

I hate when my friends come to me, ask me my opinion on what they should get car audio wise, then blow me off and tell me im stupid. "Dude if i get 2 kickers and a sony amp i would get way louder than a fucking DD with whatever the fuck an AQ is"

I hate not having ANY wood working tools.

I hate not having a garage.

I hate having a shitty car.

I hate how i am the only one to my knowledge that does not smoke drink or fuck around in my high school of 3500 students.

I hate that all my friends who think they know about cars thing i drive a ford, I put ford emblems on my toyota as a joke, it looks nothing like any existent ford vehicle on earth.

I hate how the closest person i know of who is capable of 150+db is the super mod N8 and his stuff is a work in progress.

I hate that i exercise a ton and see no progress.

I hate my english teacher, there is no way i'm going to write 7 pages in a week about something you didn't sucessfully explain to one single student in the class.

I hate how i planned on exempting my finals in the classes i am good at, and my school takes away the option to do so.

I hate seeing rape and drug enduced rape on tv, like on Taken. (good movie, just didn't wanna see that stuff its too real for me)

I hate having no job, being in the process of working on a co-op program and my teacher going out of town for like a week.

I hate having a system and the first thing i hear from people is "your going to go deaf", FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived