hahahaha the trunk of 00 to 04 is extremely small, mustangs suck they flexx like no other car I have ever owned, I have vids to prove it.

Bill are you gonna seal the trunk off from the cabin? if so that will be stupid loud.

I think I know this car, this guy competes locally correct? he was in reno last weekend?

Yeah it's a box for Chester.

I will be sealing it off from the trunk when I can dig back into it.

The back was cut from a previous install so I'll I had to do is open it up a little more. I still have a lot to do to it, as of right now it still doesn't have a port.

I can't wait to fine tune it, cause I can really get the air moving in the cabin so I know I'll be able to get it to hook up nicely

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest Dylan Dude

What's the max dimensions on that box? My brother has a mustang also and yes, the trunk is extremely small. To get his box in the trunk he had to take out the back seats and cut and bend the metal at the top of the opening.

Definatly get some vids asap.

What's the max dimensions on that box? My brother has a mustang also and yes, the trunk is extremely small. To get his box in the trunk he had to take out the back seats and cut and bend the metal at the top of the opening.

Definatly get some vids asap.

36W x 14.5T x 25D on top and 31D on the bottom

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest dropthabeat.com

bro, mad props on that sweet ass box of yours. i owned a supercharged cobra for years (1998) i would've liked something like that to match the rest of the custom work i had done with it. then again, wasn't big on the weight neither though. mad props!!

bro, mad props on that sweet ass box of yours. i owned a supercharged cobra for years (1998) i would've liked something like that to match the rest of the custom work i had done with it. then again, wasn't big on the weight neither though. mad props!!

Weight was a concern of mine too on the box so that's why I went with the Birtch.

Plus It gave me a chance to work out all the bugs when working with real wood so I can tear into my system this week

mustangs flex?

ive never been able to get mine to flex much.

i wanna see some vids

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

wow....well...i guess mustangs flex

I have a question.

If you face the subs inside the car which is what you did, you have to seal off the trunk correct? If you seal off the trunk does that mean you can't put stuff in it anymore because the space will be filled? Because I'm thinking of I have to find a back seat that will fold down for a chevy beretta once I find that i'm going to have my subs facing in with a port. did you seal off the trunk?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

there is a 12 cube fiberglass box in that trunk, there is enough room in the trunk for a carton of ciggz

it is sealed of from the cabin, I kinda went to the extreme when sealing it and building it.

in KingSuv's build you can still use some of the trunk, from what I can see, but im sure it will be stuffed with amps.

if you choose to seal off your trunk from your cabin and your box doesnt take up the whole trunk yes you can put stuff in it.

Archived