2 lvl4xl 12s on a cactus pf k9

very very nice... i hope my 2-12in lvl 5s get low like that ... wat kid of numbers did it do?? i know yours is daily, mine is also but im only running like 6000watts rms tops but i have lvl 5s..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

very very nice... i hope my 2-12in lvl 5s get low like that ... wat kid of numbers did it do?? i know yours is daily, mine is also but im only running like 6000watts rms tops but i have lvl 5s..

it does a 149 flat @ 34hz. its got more in it for sure. but i am extremly pleased with it right now

refs - dumple, banginexplorer, r/t pimp, select127, joey2714........

2002 mazda protege es

team low hurtz

team dc audio

Man you make it seem like if thats a little bit lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I had to get my Cactus 7kw out just to look at it after seeing your k9. I was so close to buying one of these last year by trading in my 7kw to Christoph, i would've owned one of the first 10 produced. Just couldn't swing the few extra bills. Man its sexy. What amp could possibly replace that one? Anyone need a CS7kw, Im broke. :cray:

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I know cactus is a good brand but what can i compare it to? What board do they use? sry for the treadjack and nice system bro!

[email protected]

Email Christoph, he will tell you absolutely everything you need to know good and bad. I have yet to talk to an audio company owner that will tell you all of their products strength and WEAKNESSES. Some really good customer service and ridiculously solid products coming from Cactus. Again, sexy amp.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived