I have a 97 blazer stock 4.3L and i've been looking for a chip to help with gas millage and some more power since my girls getting my truck she dosnt need to pay 80 a week on gas like i do haha since i put 500miles on it in the past two weeks but anyone have a website youd suggest buying one from or a brand . im not trying to spend 400$ for a chip was thinking 200-250$

idk if they will have what ur looking for but id give it a try go to blazerforum.com/forum/ and search through the forum and u might just find what ur looking for.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I put a hypertech on my 2000 2dr. It helped a lot with acceleration, but more because i changed the shift firmness and shift points. As far as power, you can tell a little bit, well worth it if you pull many trailers because of the adjustablity of the shift points, but if you don't do much of that i would suggest not spending money on hypertech. I have a couple friends that had theirs custom tuned at a performance shop, and that def helped more than my hypertech,and was jut about the same price. I may have gained 1mpg they gained 3-4.(on the highway)

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

yeah ill look at the forum im just trying to help my lady out/ and im getting a 05 exscursion from my mechanic/ co-worker when i come home from basic and hes got 4" exhaust all through and a massive chip the turbo is so loud xD i love it and its diesel so hehe xD

Send your PCM to Wait 4 Me performance. I would NEVER have believed it without seeing it and calculating myself, but after a tune, 97SSBlazer got 21MPG highway LOADED DOWN HEAVY AS FUCK!!!(With all my clothes in 8 xl space bags + more shit when we were moving back from AZ) and 4:11 gears.

The dude @ w4m will retune as you want as long as you pay shipping.

My suggestion is go to a local junk yard, grab a PCM from a like vehicle, and send him that with your vin and what you want done. Call him and talk to him if you dont know exactly, he is a cool guy. Keep your orig PCM so your vehicle isnt down during tuning.

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

• 2 weeks later...

I got 28mpg highway with my 4dr loaded down with 1200lbs of cargo (I was sitting on the bump stops) driving 1000miles to daytona beach and the 1000miles back. Only mods were CAI and exhaust, I normally average 9-15mpg city depending on outside temp... That was with a 160degree thermostat.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...