Second Skin Audio

Is it possible?

i had 2 pyle 15s in very small sealed boxes in my 98 neon in the trunk with the seats folded down both getting 300 rms and i had very very very mild hair tricks like i had long hair at the time and it would raise "slightly" and lower with the notes

just a thought

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i had 2 pyle 15s in very small sealed boxes in my 98 neon in the trunk with the seats folded down both getting 300 rms and i had very very very mild hair tricks like i had long hair at the time and it would raise "slightly" and lower with the notes

just a thought

Those must have been the weakest "hairtricks" ever. If we're throwing the sealed 15" Pyle's into the hairtrick category, then my stock 8" "subwoofer" in my Pilot does some mean hairtricks too.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

well theres no way i can prove it currently but it did happen i had them loaded facing the top of the trunk not a hair trick really but enough to notice

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

well theres no way i can prove it currently but it did happen i had them loaded facing the top of the trunk not a hair trick really but enough to notice

I politely call BS.

15 inch p.o.s. woofers in seperate sealed boxes? Ha.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

There is still subtle air displacement from sound waves in trunk cars. He could easily have noticed or felt it a small amount. Not a hairtrick per se, but still movement.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

yes im not saying a real hair trick but enough to feel my hair move it was also hard to light a lighter in the car with all the windows up and blowers off

My 89 Lincoln with two 15s on 750RMS did that too. Take solace in the fact that you know what really happened.

[email protected]

I just don't see doing a real hair-trick in a trunk car without cutting the whole rear deck out of folding the seats down. my Accord does 146.6 on the dash and is tuned at 35hertz and it doesn't do a hair-trick.....And that is with the whole rear deck cut out, 4 12s and 1500rms. A long ways to go to pull movin that much air from the rear deck....

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

It's not a real hair trick. He said it moved his hair a little and couldn't light a lighter.

[email protected]

Its not a hair trick to me, and i have a buzz anyways...so just saw i have room for 2 12s and if i cut a bit out of the back i can get a nice box in there, maybe even ported in the top

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods