Must gain dB's

His box looks like it would be right at the seat line right now.. I would assume OP would want to remain in the same classification. I have not personalty competed that long jut one year but 3db is a huge jump in my opinion. And to get that 3db it might sound like ass daily.

Then again he is tuned pretty low if his peak is at 36hz.

ehh.

I peak at 34.

But then again, I <3 the low notes. Id rather have the badass demo truck than the meter slayer.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

port flex ? is the port braced if it flexes it can kill your numbers also how far are you from rear gate try to stay 5" or so off it if you can .

I was looking at this last night, I think Im good. There is a big 45 right on top of the port plus the divider in the port. So Im good on port flex

Cadence C5, C6, and C7 are rated at 18v.

Cadence is sponsoring me this year. I have 2 of the C5's also.

They are rated @ 3800 @ 1ohm @ 14v

Heres what we got when we clamped it. Ignore the DD M3 bullcrap, yes this is my truck in the video.

Its at my buddys shop, hes the only DD dealer around, so this was trying to promote his shop and move some product.

Any other questions about these amps let me know.

EDIT - look @ where my imp rise is it, it was at .5ohm, and rose to 1.xx.

Thats probably the most IDEAL imp rise we could have gotten.

Thanks for this. I must say I am a little upset tho, I was told that the Cadence amps were rated at 14.4v. But I guess its not too bad. Your getting 4K+ at 1ohm on 12 v

he has that port area because i was told it was for daily beating not competing and was told he would be slamming on them daily with 10krms

in the end they are 1krms subwoofers that are in about 5.25cubes each to compensate for the power they would have been gave

It is for daily, I just go to comps. As far as the power I just conveyed what I thought to be the truth.

Put the subs in the box and don't invert them

kbye

thought about it, they just look so much more beast inverted :D

Inverting the subs would have very little if any change at all.

And I believe he is asking about a few dBs. Not a fraction of a dB.

it does all add up, but thats not the issue at hand.

I expected a few more dB's but every little bit helps

If your in a street class and you invert the subs causing them to be above the seat line would that put you in modified class? Or is it only determined on the box itself?

This is a concern as well. and because of it I may have to flip them over. I actually had him design the box so that it is below the window line.

how close are you to tailgate?

About 6"

ehh.

I peak at 34.

But then again, I <3 the low notes. Id rather have the badass demo truck than the meter slayer.

My truck is a daily, I just so happen to be on a team that competes as well.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Clamp your own setup and see what your rising to. Im guessing your rising to around 3-4ohm and not gettin shit for power. Try that and go from there. Since your peaking so low im almost certain thats what it is.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Thats the plan for this afternoon.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I would just make some interchange ports (or however you guys spell it on english LOL) , i still have those in my swift, 39 hz daily tuning and 51 hz for comps, i hit 146 dbs on 44 hz daily and 148 dbs on 55 hz for SPL and bass race comps; That way, you don´t change the box or anything, i don´t think the size it´s bad but yes, you are very far from the car´s frequency....

These are mines by the way:

iqgr_m5d0j92xConXkUin9gnZvg629Ht.jpg

kAMKi6cuyj-1IFCuhkzoSCr5ovu1p_H0.jpg

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

hahahaha... no

Your joking right?

Care to explain why my rise is only .5ohm when my box is SUPER small for what it is.

Also, maybe you should jump on FLSPL and let Mike Hadden know that hes wrong, i was there at SBN when we shrunk the internal box volume down to get the imp rise down, iirc hes won multiple bass boxing events at SBN in the past years.. And your imp rise will be the highest at the cars peak frequency

4 DD3515s Supercharged

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Well the imp curve is gonna change with any little thing that you do, hell, a small leak in the box could cause a change in the impedance plot.

4 DD3515s Supercharged

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

So I clamped my setup, Heres the results

What went wrong?

d(-__-)b

Archived