One more craigslist ad like this and im moving

And whats the point of this add?

There is nothing messed up about it or funny and the price isn't horrible.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

And whats the point of this add?

There is nothing messed up about it or funny and the price isn't horrible.

price isnt horrible?????? really

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

price isnt horrible?????? really

Those are the Sledgehammers aren't they? MTX's Flagship driver?

If I'm not mistaken that 1501D is the one that has as big of a legacy as my RF BD1500's and are well known for be very stable even after being modded plus a shit ton of power.

Hey I don't like MTX but if its worth what its worth then I can't really bash them.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Those are the Sledgehammers aren't they? MTX's Flagship driver?

If I'm not mistaken that 1501D is the one that has as big of a legacy as my RF BD1500's and are well known for be very stable even after being modded plus a shit ton of power.

Hey I don't like MTX but if its worth what its worth then I can't really bash them.

i dont think anyone here nnis trying to bash them. i think the point of this post, which in my opinion should have been put into the craigslist fail thread, is showing how much people try to get on craigslist for a name brand. the sledgehammers are the flag ship, but like JL, it doesnt make it worth the exxagerated price it is sold for.

now i dont care about price, because i would just skip past it. its not my product, my brand, or my company. they can charge whatever it is they want. but you take a look, its like $700 for a 750wattrms 10, which really is not logical in my mind. and mtx amps have never been anything i would consider a legacy. ive used, installed, and worked on heaps of mtx amps that people have brought to me, and nothing i would consider worth mentioning.

i just take this post for what it was intended for, and laugh that someone would pay so much for something so little and then try to charge just as much. but like you, i know its the guys stuff. he can charge whatever it is he wants

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If I see one more post like this I'm gonna lose it... :noob:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

honestly thats not bad, do u know why he is selling it for somuch? because a shop sold him allof that stuff for that much if not 500 600$more.. this girl bought two 12" 9500's box, amp,midsighs amp,mids highs,indash,wiring and kinetik 1400, for $5000.. i know right. crazy...

not everyone is a internet shopper like we are. our online insticts tell us when we go to a shop to laugh at the owners of the shop, because we know what is worth what.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

x2

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder