If valves are closer to the bags thats just a faster reaction right?

in my opinion , no . there is air in the bag and all the way back to the valve , under the same amount of pressure . so to me if the hose is 10' long or 6" , it will have the same pressure apllied by the air added to it by the valve opening allowing that extra air flow . doesn't that make sense ??? B)

if you want a fast system go with 8 1/2" valves and 1/2" line and that should be plenty . if you were going to hop it , that's were the 3/4" valves and 3/4" or 1" line and running nitrogen at 300-600 psi !!! anyhow , youshould be very happy with the 1/2" valve and 1/2" line setup even at 150 psi :good:

Edited by toyonbags

i already wanted 1/2" everything.

only thing im not sure about is cups for the front.

i have a 99 f150

bolt in cups for my truck.

http://www.theslamstore.com/product_p/fc-150.htm

i dont know the height of the cups i need.

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

i already wanted 1/2" everything.

only thing im not sure about is cups for the front.

i have a 99 f150

bolt in cups for my truck.

http://www.theslamstore.com/product_p/fc-150.htm

i dont know the height of the cups i need.

seems through that link in your sig that if you tell them what size wheel/tire combo , stock/drop spindles, and stock/tubular control arms , that they can sell you what you need . i have no clue for your truck :pardon:

seems through that link in your sig that if you tell them what size wheel/tire combo , stock/drop spindles, and stock/tubular control arms , that they can sell you what you need . i have no clue for your truck :pardon:

this one looks much different.

http://wheelsnparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/661

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

in my opinion , no . there is air in the bag and all the way back to the valve , under the same amount of pressure . so to me if the hose is 10' long or 6" , it will have the same pressure apllied by the air added to it by the valve opening allowing that extra air flow . doesn't that make sense ??? B)

actually, only slightly. Your thought would work if we were working with fluids, but we aren't. More line means more line that has to be pressurized to match the bags, so more line means more air, and more air means slower lift as more air has to pass the valves. Now this also means when you hit a bump in the road there will be more of a reserve of air that isn't being used in the bag, which in my theory will provide a more spongy absorption. This is only based on being an engineer in training though...

Also keep in mind line has resistance to air as well... though it shouldn't be all that much especially with 1/2 line.

(just want to throw in here that what I said about more line to fill with air in many cases won' make a large difference either... there isn't a whole lot of volume of air in an airline in comparison to a bag)

Edited by rusty959

all that seperates pressur from the bags from the tank is the valve . it is not like you have to replace/fill the line . if you gain any amount of speed of lift , it is very , very minimal . i have seen it done(demonstrated when my buddy tried it to see if there was a difference ) he had the bottle(nitrogen) at 300 psi and when he hoppped the front end , it didn't gain by having the valves any closer to the bag :ughdunno: