Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

for one fuck face i have beats my own ride....2 were did find that i was crying? 3 come with some better fucking insults....titty baby! ha i would expect that from a noob....which you obviously are.. i put beats in your moms ride but not in the car ;) also use spell check every once and a while

seriously i have to chime in here. when someone tells someone else to use spell check, use it your damn self. dont they have grammar check now too? because you damn sure need it.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

im not bashing....im more of sleep deprived and have to drive about 6hrs tommorrow talking

Err none of that makes any sense but.. ok, what I call bashing you call not enough sleep, one to his own I guess, oh and drive 6 hours tomorrow talking? wtf talking? errrr mk

Well, yesterday, I drove 4 hours, got home.. then my grandmother wanted me to take her to some grocery store.. 1.5 hours away.. I was like gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad there's like 2000 other places closer

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

seriously i have to chime in here. when someone tells someone else to use spell check, use it your damn self. dont they have grammar check now too? because you damn sure need it.

were did i spell anything wrong?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Err none of that makes any sense but.. ok, what I call bashing you call not enough sleep, one to his own I guess, oh and drive 6 hours tomorrow talking? wtf talking? errrr mk

err i was talking like that because i was sleepy

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

were did i spell anything wrong?

one thing i dont lack is grammar/spelling. if you cant figure it out, maybe someone else can help you. but you obviously dont have room to talk.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

one thing i dont lack is grammar/spelling. if you cant figure it out, maybe someone else can help you. but you obviously dont have room to talk.

whatever spell check and grammar is two different things.. i will admit i fucked up on grammar but didnt fuck up on spelling..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

for one fuck face i have beats my own ride....2 were did find that i was crying? 3 come with some better fucking insults....titty baby! ha i would expect that from a noob....which you obviously are.. i put beats in your moms ride but not in the car ;) also use spell check every once and a while

were did i spell anything wrong?

For one fuck face I have beats, and my own ride.... Two WHERE did find I was crying? (english please?) did you find I was crying? Three, come UP with some better fu**n insults...titty baby

I shall go no further because I'm wasting my time lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

whatever spell check and grammar is two different things.. i will admit i fucked up on grammar but didnt fuck up on spelling..

can you tell how good our highschools are nowadays :lol: j/k

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1037 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...