Sonic Electronix

WAS UP WELL I AM CONFUSED I MADE A BOX FOR 4 15S KICKER COMPSWITH DIVIDERS I KNOW THEY ARE NOT THE BEST BUT IT ACTUALLY SOUNDS OK I HAVE A3000WATT AMP ITS A 1 OHM AND I ALSO HAVE THE SPEAKERS CONNECTED PARALEL TO MAKE 1 OHM THEY BUMP GOOD BUT I DONT KNOW IF PORTED SOUNDS BETTER PLEASE GIVE A HAND WITH THIS THANKS

First off, never type in all caps. Second, you didnt even state whether the box is sealed, but im assuming it is. And lastly, if you wanna go loud, go ported. But make sure u build it right.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Again please don't type in CAPS. Ported will be louder, but you want to make sure you build the box to spec for those woofers. What kind of amp are you using? What was your question? Ported louder than sealed? Not always but 90% of the time it is. :noob:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

K well I can tell you that your amp is NOT giving you 3000 watts. I'd say probably 2000 AT MOST. What are your maximum dimensions?

Edited by CerwinVegaCelica

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

ok caps off happy its my first time here so give some slack:) so anyways iam just trying to get the best sound out of my system.i have a 3000watt performance teknique amp wich is a monoblock and my speakers are at 1ohm and the amp is 1ohm too.

ur prolly getting a 1000 watts from that amp, idk if anyone has benched one but its a very cheap brand that is undoubtedly over rated. a fool proof way to get a decent sounding box. google re box calculator and make a huge ass box that way. it gives you all the dimensions n calculates port tuning for you. ur going to want to add bracing to the box btw if u go this route.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i was just telling you, you get what you pay for in this game. a big ported box is your best bet. try it out its a fun little program. tune it to ehhh 35-38hz id say. im running a stock deck and a pos 1000 watt sony xplod amp.... im not hating jus tryin to get the best outa what u got

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-