Can we edit the sponsor banners at the top

ED FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!! LAWLS!!!

CIMG2672.jpg

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I didnt lock and Ban yet.

He doesnt like someone and he has a right to say so. But if it goes too far then this will get locked.

This is the kind of Moderators needed here. This is a new era where mods are decent folk and dont bash or ban members for opinions. The revolution is coming!

You know what, I talked to 4 different companies when I was shopping for alts and you know who it was that spent 45 minutes with me on the phone going over all of my options (12/14/16)? Dom... Even if I didn't like his products the last thing I would do is attack a guy who spends that kind of time trying to help a guy out (me) when I wasn't even buying his alternators (I was planning on XS or Powermaster at the time). How many companies would give you the time of day when you already had an order placed for a competitors products just to help point you in the right direction?

x100,000 Dom did the same for me when I called him knowing that I was not ready to buy yet he still had no problem talking to me for half an hour. Good Guy

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I'm feelin the Karate Kid ads right now....gangsta shit....and ED's my hero!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

i rather enjoyed the one about menopause

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

i wouldve locked that and put a 3 day on him

private site so look the other way if u dont like what u see i guess

(i did not know about firefox being able to block banners, thats a coll feature)

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Actually the only ones I want to block are the three big ones, the 10 small ones are fine. Can this be done in firefox, doesnt let me choose block when i right click them.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I have no problems with the banners and scrolling down. I believe the banners are there to represent the great companies that we partner with. It represents those who want to help support this great site of ours and help our members in anyway possible by bringing them great products. As for Dom being a con artist I think not. Seems to be a bit of bashing to me but thats up to the mods and administrators. Personally Dom had no problem answering my emails or pm's and even texting me to answer questions when I needed help.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

i will say this...do not turn this into a bash fest or vacations will be issued and this thread closed

as a matter of fact i think i will just close this..yes he has an opinion but just bashing him will not be allowed here

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

I'm tellin' ya, this forum is a breeding ground of ignorance.

All forums can have ignorant people - not much i can do about it.....perfect example, you are still here.

you really think so, and im just asking is there a way to block just one of them. i dont like seeing advertisements for a sleaze ball

no ads equals no site. This place is very expensive to run believe it or not. Soon though, i will be offering a small yearly membership that will eliminate all google ads.....but sorry, the partner banners will still be flying. I understand they can be annoying sometimes but they pay the bills.

This is the kind of Moderators needed here. This is a new era where mods are decent folk and dont bash or ban members for opinions. The revolution is coming!

x100,000 Dom did the same for me when I called him knowing that I was not ready to buy yet he still had no problem talking to me for half an hour. Good Guy

nobody ever got booted or banned for having an opinion. We only ban ASSWIPES who deserve to be banned. :ban2: :ban2: :noob:

and when they go to other sites and cry about being banned and tell everyone they hate my guts (whether or not i PERSONALLY banned them) i realize that they didnt belong from the start.......

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916