Sonic Electronix

What do you know about this subwoofer?

i once bought some bass inferno 10's that claimed to handle 1500 a piece max and i put 600 rms between the 2 of em and they bottomed out. the reason im telling this story is because the motors look the same.

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

i once bought some bass inferno 10's that claimed to handle 1500 a piece max and i put 600 rms between the 2 of em and they bottomed out. the reason im telling this story is because the motors look the same.

that would be unfortunate.

i wouldnt trust it man....they look like knock off Ryval series...

look at the amps and logo... http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&gbv=2&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=pheonix+gold+ryval&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

that would be unfortunate.

i sold them f+++ers real fast. i told the guy not to give more than 200 a piece and hes loved them

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Yeah, that link I posted has a bottomed out one in it......

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Definitely looks like my dead DUB. Surprisingly, they have some decent parts in them, I wouldn't pay that much for one though, and I wouldn't trust their ratings.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.