So i've got a suspended license. Its a 90 day suspension, but I didn't find out until yesterday that it was suspended april 13th. Its a long story. Lets just say that Army MP's are douche bags and think they are on a higher level, especially the new ones with no rank. Anyway, its bad cause I can't drive, good because the gas money saved will buy my batteries. Build log should be updated tomorrow night (morning for most here). I cannot wait to be a civilian again.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

90 days ain't that bad. I had to go without one for 6 months, shit killed me, but I still ain't have it as bad as some people I know. I know people that have suspended license for 3 years +, those 90 days will fly past bro. At least my 6 months did.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Lets just say that Army MP's are douche bags and think they are on a higher level, especially the new ones with no rank.

Why, did they break the law or did you? Are you just pissed at them for catching you doing something? I don't know your situation but I hate when people blame others when they screw up. If you screwed up then take the punishment and learn from it.. I have seen too many times when someone gets let off for something and don't learn from it and screw up even worse (people get killed or hurt)..

Deal with it man.

hahaha at 16 i had my lisence suspended for 90 days ( 3 months ) ended up paying like $1000 in fines.

3 months after that, i had a fender bender and it was suspended for 6 months, had to write a 500 word essayonobeying traffic laws, and paid another $1000 in fees as well as defensive driving courses both times.

a year after that got a speeding ticket for 16 over. suspended for a year, defensive driving, $1000 in fines .....

soo whats a lisence :lol: otherwise just keep driving. i got a buddy who hasnt had a lisence for well over 10 years and drives anywhere he needs to. he used to not care. he has been arrested for driving on suspended lisence like 20 times :rofl: :retard:

EDIT:

i wasnt exaggerating either with the 20 times thing.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Only 55 days left, im not gonna risk driving without a license. I guess I should be happy that there are no fines. $1000 would definatly cut into the system budget.

that was for each time :fml:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Why, did they break the law or did you? Are you just pissed at them for catching you doing something? I don't know your situation but I hate when people blame others when they screw up. If you screwed up then take the punishment and learn from it.. I have seen too many times when someone gets let off for something and don't learn from it and screw up even worse (people get killed or hurt)..

Deal with it man.

I have taken responsibility and admitted to the mistake. I was driving on an expired license, honest mistake as I was due to PCS back to the states before the expiration date. I doubt an expired license will result in people getting hurt or killed. Basically what im petitioning for is to be able to drive for all my appointments and to and from work. I fucked up, but it was not my intention to break the law.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread