im getting ready to start the build in my safari van. im doing this on the super cheap so please dont laugh to hard. theres gonna be 12- square 12" hyper pros from pyramid (yeah i know theyr cheap as shit but thats the good thing if you blow one its easy to replace.) 4 - 1500 crunch mono blocks running them. 3 - 1400 watt 4 channel amps running the highs. 10 channels of seperated highs and mids (all kicker). clarion touch screen head unit. pioneer preamp processor in the dash. kicker 3 way x-over. soundstream linedriver/EQ for the subs. 5 - 1200 cca gel cell batteries. 2 alternators to keep it all running and a shit load of 4 and 0 gauge power cable to hook it all up. streetwires rca cables to connect it all. i know its all cheaper stuff, but im doing it on a low budget. plus its funny to show some of the haters out there that cheap shit can pound like hell to. :finger::lol2: i throw some pics up as i get going on the build. :domoslay:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

kinda interested to see how this goes lol. what are the box specs gonna be?

no idea on the specs yet. all i have in mind so far is to make some sort of ported clamshell wall. idk if its gonna be all wood or if im gonna throw some fiberglass in there to make it look better. but you gotta admit 12 - 12" with that much power behind it has gotta sound pretty good even in a shitty box :rofl:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

I'm interested to see how many subs you blow lol. It will probably sound decent..

[/quote

i been running 8 of the cheapo 12"s on 2 of the 1500 watters for a little while in some shitty sealed boxes and it bangs pretty hard and i haent had any trouble out of the subs at all. its actually surprising to me that i havent popped 1 yet lol. :rofl:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

btw im not planning on running the el-cheapo subs 4ever. but it is dam hard to find square 12"s at a lower price. plus there arent alot of choices. either got kicker solo's or square mtx or hifonics. i was quoted $1900 by a local dealer for 12 l5 kicker solo's. kinda outa my price range 4 now 80

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Do you think Kicker themselves would cut you a deal, maybe some kinda sponsorship? I don't know if they do that sort of thing, just a suggestion

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol