corona_jeff Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 the 6.5s will play down to 30 hz iirc. Jeff has a pair in his front trim panel and they sound great. prolly could do the 19.9 class with them and no DD doesnt own AQ. DJ ( owner of AQ ) is the father of the person that owns DD. and they are made in the same building but not the same woofers. AQ uses chinese soft parts where as DD uses american soft parts. helps keep costs down for AQ, and the motors dont have the same cooling either. Acutally is 36hz. They are great as midbass and even work as midrange. In extremely limited spaces it will work as a sub too
fecupe2001 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 I thought those were mids/highs, damn those little things should sound great!!! I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
chud Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 Are they less than $350 each? You can't fix stupid
corona_jeff Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 Are they less than $350 each? Actually there under 100.00ea
chud Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 Actually there under 100.00ea I just threw up in my mouth. I can't believe DD would bother selling something that cheap. Are you sure you can't add a cf cone that pushes the price to $400 per driver? You can't fix stupid
corona_jeff Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 I just threw up in my mouth. I can't believe DD would bother selling something that cheap. Are you sure you can't add a cf cone that pushes the price to $400 per driver? Well if you think there worth 400 ea, I think I could sell you mine for that ea and just buy new ones
chud Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 Well if you think there worth 400 ea, I think I could sell you mine for that ea and just buy new ones Oh, make no mistake about it. I don't think they're worth $400 each. For $100 I'm sure they're nice. I just couldn't believe DD has a product that's affordable. That's very unusual for them. You can't fix stupid
dwright27 Posted May 17, 2010 Report Posted May 17, 2010 Oh, make no mistake about it. I don't think they're worth $400 each. For $100 I'm sure they're nice. I just couldn't believe DD has a product that's affordable. That's very unusual for them. everything made is affordable. just depends on what your budget is 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
chud Posted May 17, 2010 Report Posted May 17, 2010 everything made is affordable. just depends on what your budget is two thumbs down You can't fix stupid
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.