Well, I have been doing little things to my step daughters 64 1/2' Mustang, things here and there, now she is spending some money.... Starting off with priming, using spray gun, using a few quarts of primer, sure Iam bugging my neighbors......

But anyways, the fact I painted in my garage in a residential area... legal or no??

BTW state of California, I know its different state by state

DSCI0047-1.jpg

DSCI0048-1.jpg

DSCI0049-1.jpg

DSCI0050-1.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

In NY its no big deal as long as nothing leaks into the ground. Just like changing your oil.

Doing it for profit BIG DIFFERENCE

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i think it depends on where ur from...

here in TN if your caught with the hood open after noon... the neighbor president will bitch... :(

but before noon... anything goes..

wtf! i dont even role out of bed till 2. who's your neighbor? if i had a neighbor like that cousin gwito would go say hello

wtf! i dont even role out of bed till 2. who's your neighbor? if i had a neighbor like that cousin gwito would go say hello

sounds like he lives in a really good neighborhood cuz where im from dont nobody give a shit i be outside at midnight with power tools and its all good in tha hood LOL

sounds like he lives in a really good neighborhood cuz where im from dont nobody give a shit i be outside at midnight with power tools and its all good in tha hood LOL

same here too.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

same here too.

well.. in california, i know if you want to paint, you have to have filters setup so the paint fumes dont go outside.. so you have to contain your spray fumes. i have a bunch of homeboys taht paint cars on their spare time, and they say fuck em.. so.. the police can not issue you a ticket for painting in your garage.,. all they will tell you, is that they had complaints of fumes, and saw you painting.. and theywill ask you to do it some other time, or try to contain as much as you can.. so.. it is kinda like whatever...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i live in tennessee, and i have painted a car in the garage with the garage door open no complaints. it really depends here on how much of a asshole your neighbors want to be. I know your not supposed to do it in a residental and the neightbors could call codes, and cause a big stink over it.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

It's always legal until you get caught!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!