Need 1500rms 15" Subs Pronto!

Chris

Alright guys, I'm at a standstill. The T1000's are too much for the subs I have. I toasted one of the P3's with it today while I had some lil jon bumpin. I only have one left working so it's good for now, But I'm really disappointed that they couldn't handle the power & now I'm out the cash I paid last november.

I'm looking for a pair cheap 15"s that can handle a minimum of 1500watts RMS each or 4 15"s that can handle a MINUMUM of 750watts each. I was looking into some Q-power deluxe series subs, but can't find anyone who sells them. I don't feel like spending much over 300bones since I currently don't have a job.

Anybody think they could help a guy out? :(

I should also state that if they are a pair, they must be dual 2ohm coils & if 4, they must be all dual 4ohm.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Would a pair of dual 2ohm Power acoustik MOFO's handle that type of power?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Would a pair of dual 2ohm Power acoustik MOFO's handle that type of power?

I have 2 P3's and I was running the T1500 which i believe actually hits more than 1500 I believe it was 1800 rms and they were both set to 4 ohm unless they put them to 1 ohm without telling me. My future subs is going to be 2 juggernauts 12's they hit 1400 wrms each and can take more than that, and if you flip them upside down it's 2000 wrms each. These subs are expensive as shit though but they could handle 1500 rms easily they come as 15's also.

Here's a link http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...product_id=2150.

Edited by TwigzTheJuggalo

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I have 2 P3's and I was running the T1500 which i believe actually hits more than 1500 I believe it was 1800 rms and they were both set to 4 ohm unless they put them to 1 ohm without telling me. My future subs is going to be 2 juggernauts 12's they hit 1400 wrms each and can take more than that, and if you flip them upside down it's 2000 wrms each. These subs are expensive as shit though but they could handle 1500 rms easily they come as 15's also.

Here's a link http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...product_id=2150 and it's actually at the price your looking for.

$300 bones.

you might be blind, but that says $599 a piece.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Here's a link http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...product_id=2150.

do you have ANY clue what the fuck your saying?

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton