155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

No not at all...like james has said before. How are you going to learn if all you ever get is fake positive criticism?

[/quote

Theres a way to help ppl learn besides talking down to them... kinda like how poof gave him some ideas on how to make it louder..that's better than just calling it ghetto and nothing else.

But at the end of the day...its 6 15s firing up in a camper shell man...gotta admit its a little on the ghetto side.

I'm not saying that I've never done anything ghetto. Pretty much every installer or competitor at some point in time has cut some corners, but I just call em as I see em

Score

Teamsubgopoof=1

01ZX3=0

lmao! that was a hell of a come back! sick installs bro!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

ame='Trippi' date='18 May 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1274214517' post='1079524']

But at the end of the day...its 6 15s firing up in a camper shell man...gotta admit its a little on the ghetto side.

I'm not saying that I've never done anything ghetto. Pretty much every installer or competitor at some point in time has cut some corners, but I just call em as I see em

lol..ur an idiot...(in a funny way) lol..ok u might be right..but damn just be nice...he's trying..lol

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

remember this is not MY build. it is a buddy of mine. I have a whole different setup in a whole different vehicle. Anyway, in his defense, this is just a car audio enthusiast doing what he can with what hes got. The day of this vid he was actually geting blueprints from a world spl champion (wont post his mame ill I have his permission) so that the install would not only sound better, but be put together correctly. The truck should be done by the end of summer and he should be putting up good num. Right now I know he is close to 150 on just what he's got now. Whenever he gets on I'll make sure he read this. I KNOW he will be thankful for the positive and negative comments. Keepum comming guys

IMO if that hit 150 the way it is it would destroy that snugtop. do like poof said and get a SOLID surface to bounce them waves off. Keep it up though live and learn. I put 24 10s firing up in the back of a pickup with shell many years ago and it was loud like a whore on payday, but didnt really hit that hard. Changed them to a tunnel running 12 and it got it on like donkey kong.. Need that solid surface bro.

Current

Ford F350

Alpine IVA-W505

2x Diamond s600

1x Diamond S400

2x RF T1500-1BD

1x RF T600-4

2x AA Havoc 12"

DC Power 230XP

1/0 throughout

Up Next

95 2dr Tahoe

Head Unit= Alpine IVA-W505

Components= 2 Diamond S400, 2 Diamond S500, 2 Diamond S600

Woofers= 2 10" Diamond Hex, 2 12" Diamond D9

Amps= 3 RF T1000-4

Processor= 2 RF 3sixty.2

Subs= 4 18" AA Mayhem

Amps 4 RF T2500-1 BDCP

7 XS Power D3100

3 DC Power 270+

Thats just a temp setup for the 6 15's tuned to 45. Hes about to redo it, ive been trying to talk him into a bandpass lol :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

if thats really your shit. you sir get the epic comeback award

y e s!^^^

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived