You've been here for almost 2 years and have hardly any posts. Why is this so important all of a sudden?

Whats it to you how many posts I have.And what does that have to do with anything??I don't post much because most of these fourms are full of people who like to stick their nose in where it doesn't belong.Or come off with a smart a$$ answer when someone asks a simple question

boyd4.jpg?t=1269745309

Dual DC Power 270XP's

One XS Power S3400

Four XS Power D3100's

Soundigital 12kd

Four DC Audio 15XL's

Atomic 504

Kicker Mid's and High's

One SoftTop Jeep Wrangler

TNESPL-152.5

DB DRAG-153.2

ON THE ROAD TO "55"

You gotta post your request in that thread. 8)

Thank you....

boyd4.jpg?t=1269745309

Dual DC Power 270XP's

One XS Power S3400

Four XS Power D3100's

Soundigital 12kd

Four DC Audio 15XL's

Atomic 504

Kicker Mid's and High's

TNESPL-152.5

DB DRAG-153.2

ON THE ROAD TO "55"

Whats it to you how many posts I have.And what does that have to do with anything??I don't post much because most of these fourms are full of people who like to stick their nose in where it doesn't belong.Or come off with a smart a$$ answer when someone asks a simple question

Let's argue. GRRR!

You can't fix stupid

X2, why cant you post helping instead of bashin somebody. this dude is cool and was a simple ?? :shrug: oh yeah and boyd. nice build mang ha. now i know who you are on here and not just youtube lol

edit, and chud i see your 31 years old?....your comments made you out to seem alot younger...

Edited by cracker

X2, why cant you post helping instead of bashin somebody. this dude is cool and was a simple ?? :shrug: oh yeah and boyd. nice build mang ha. now i know who you are on here and not just youtube lol

edit, and chud i see your 31 years old?....your comments made you out to seem alot younger...

I help people all the time. And I was only pickin' at this dude because he started multiple threads about the same thing.

Anyways, I'm sure you'd rather argue with me than accept reason too. It's okay, I'm getting used to it.

edit: Cracker, I see that you're 31 years old too. Can I come to your next birthday party?

Edited by chud

You can't fix stupid

Being a smart ass is fun fyi.

why?let me tel you why.... he made two of the same threads withn 20mins of eachother..make sence? this is smdca.com the site of bashing and cool story bro when its not necessary

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

why?let me tel you why.... he made two of the same threads withn 20mins of eachother..make sence? this is smdca.com the site of bashing and cool story bro when its not necessary

gotcha lol well dont forget them damn....pups.... :peepwall:

Yes 20 lashes with a peacock feather for Boyd :drink40: The one dude that was bashing did help.Red Navi.I made a mistake!!!!My bad!!!!I didn't read every post in the thread....And thanks for backing me up...Hope they don't start bashing you too!!!! :lol:

boyd4.jpg?t=1269745309

Dual DC Power 270XP's

One XS Power S3400

Four XS Power D3100's

Soundigital 12kd

Four DC Audio 15XL's

Atomic 504

Kicker Mid's and High's

TNESPL-152.5

DB DRAG-153.2

ON THE ROAD TO "55"