Sonic Electronix

If your system is shaking your car enough to set off the airbags, hit the link -> Fucking click here

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

we had this discusion before, the sensors for airbags are mounted on the front of the vehicle usually the frame rails, way far away from any extreme SPL. airbags goes off from a 12v charge or extreme g force from crashing. same for side impact which the sensors are on the side of the car usually in the post or side frame rail.

your pussy stereo system does not cause enough force to set an airbag sensor mounted in front of the car off. you didnt see it, it didnt happen, end of story. and unless you can prove otherwise that you did seen a stereo system setoff an airbag, shut the fuck up

Thanks everyone for the replies very helpful. Especially this one. Thanks man

we had this discusion before, the sensors for airbags are mounted on the front of the vehicle usually the frame rails, way far away from any extreme SPL. airbags goes off from a 12v charge or extreme g force from crashing.

so explain what happened to that supra

so explain what happened to that supra

ok for 1 something blew up under the car, maybe the turbo popped, maybe that struck the sensor. 2 you only hear someone say the airbag popped, did you actually see it, NO. 3. its a rice rocket im sure someone who doesnt know what there doing hacked some wires or relocated things where they shouldnt be. 4. it takes "G-Force" so set that sensor off, when you launch a car you experiance certain g-force, maybe it was enough to trigger the sensor, your bass doesnt not create any kind of force to set off an airbag sensor, you can have 200db system and its not going to do anything

and stop spreading bullshit while your at it

seeing that the sensor is on the front of the car, and if you own a newer car on the sides and back there is no way for teh bags to deploy. btw there is a huge thread about this bro but its whatever lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Uh, supra launched AFTER the airbag popped, watch the window.

And the 'popping' you're referring to is an anti-lag system used to spool turbos up before a launch, it drops spark so the fuel ignites in the downpipe which spins the turbo faster.

I've seen another video where one went off on a dyno, coincidence or not, it was in a Supra as well. I'll look for it and post it up.

EDIT: Found it

DOUBLE EDIT: not saying you're wrong, just saying it how I see it. Personally I doubt it being possible, but I'm no expert.

Edited by ktownsdriftking

Too many projects, too little time...

ok for 1 something blew up under the car, maybe the turbo popped, maybe that struck the sensor. 2 you only hear someone say the airbag popped, did you actually see it, NO. 3. its a rice rocket im sure someone who doesnt know what there doing hacked some wires or relocated things where they shouldnt be. 4. it takes "G-Force" so set that sensor off, when you launch a car you experiance certain g-force, maybe it was enough to trigger the sensor, your bass doesnt not create any kind of force to set off an airbag sensor, you can have 200db system and its not going to do anything

and stop spreading bullshit while your at it

guess you missed the window blow outwards. that car makes over 1300hp, and holds the world record for a 6 speed 1/4 mile run. nothing blew up on the car. it's called 2 step. that exact car recently sold for $80k. its FAR from hack.

it's called violent vibrations. you're right an airbag going off from bass is almost impossible since the sensor is behind the bumper and sees very minimal vibrations but put that sensor on the windshield of some of the extreme spl vehichles and I'm almost positive it will trigger it

i give up, not going to get anything past a high-functioning retard, when they realize they are wrong, they change the situation

who changed the situation? I never mentioned bass. i brought up something that has to do with violent vibrations setting them off so therefore it CAN be possible but most likely won't happen