corey0928 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 I don't think I have ever watched a movie that really scared me, plus now my gf HATES scary stuff so there's no watching any usually lol. But on the topic of ghosts I swear my grandpa follows me around and plays jokes on me lol
chud Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Quarentine was garbage. I THINK it was Chud in another topic mentioned the movie [REC] (I may be mistaken and be thinking of another person). It's pretty much the Spanish version of Quarentine, and it was so much better but still didn't scare me. So if you liked Quarentine, you should check out [REC]. Yup, it was me. [REC] = instant classic. [REC]2 = instant classic as well, and they take the story in a whole different direction. A badass direction at that. You can't fix stupid
kl0wn Posted May 20, 2010 Author Report Posted May 20, 2010 Watching a scary movie with another person or a group of people just isn't the same as being by yourself. And watching it during the day is even worse. I want that scary-ass psychological thriller shit, and 99% of the time the movie's taking place in the rain at night. If I look outside and it's beautiful and sunny I'm instantly not into the movie and it's a waste of time. That is what I am looking for. That's only time I prefer to watch horror movies, late at night in the pitch black by myself. Cuz just like you said, watching it with a group just isn't the same, I will do it, but it's boring. And during the day? Haha, will never happen, I don't even like to go to the theaters to see a horror movie unless it is dark while I am walking in. Quarantine is a remake and the original film is vastly superior. I just mentioned it, it's called [REC]. I was pretty sure it was you that I saw mention that in another thread. Thank you for mentioning it, so much better than the remake 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
fecupe2001 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 What about 2 girls 1 cup? I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
chud Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 I´m gonna check REC out, didn´t know it existed, cheers... [REC] is the best current horror franchise on earth. The movies are so damn good that sequels are announced immediately after the last installment hits theaters. [REC]2 hasn't even been released on Blu Ray & dvd in the US yet (unless I'm mistaken) and [REC] 3 & 4 are already in production. Once again; [REC] = EPIC! You can't fix stupid
kl0wn Posted May 20, 2010 Author Report Posted May 20, 2010 What about 2 girls 1 cup? Oh god, last time that was mentioned in a thread, I think the other video came up about the 3 guys, that WAS posted only in the +18 section, but somebody decided to make it completely public to the forum in the topic... But back on topic, don't want this thread turning into that kind of thing. Just looking for some horror movies that have messed with peoples heads. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
chud Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 I was pretty sure it was you that I saw mention that in another thread. Thank you for mentioning it, so much better than the remake No problem. I want as many people to see the film as possible. You really need to see Let The Right One In as well. It's an absolutely beautiful film in every regard. It's easily one of the greatest vampire movies ever made, maybe THE greatest. But be sure to watch the film as it was intended, with English subtitles. The English voice overs ruin the movie. You can't fix stupid
fecupe2001 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 hehe ok. Mmmm, Alien 2! Very old school, i think that´s the only movie that ever scared me... I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
chud Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 hehe ok. Mmmm, Alien 2! Very old school, i think that´s the only movie that ever scared me... The first two Alien movies are among the finest ever made. :fyi: You can't fix stupid
7jezuz7 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Chuckie duh... then his bride... ...then the creepy burnt up doll kid the bride had after she was dead have always hated the sight of dolls cause of watching those movies as a kid not really scary, just f'd up to see as a kid I guess. An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.