chewie Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 a deck? 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
corey0928 Posted May 20, 2010 Author Report Posted May 20, 2010 nope but these answers are creative, if I'm awake I'll post another clue at 3 eastern
7jezuz7 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 it doesn't make noise unless you hit it with something which I don't recommend edit:nope but these answers are creative, if I'm awake I'll post another clue at 3 eastern a guitar, violin, something of that sort? edit: now I don't wanna sleep An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
chewie Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 a guitar 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
rednekfisherman Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 A table? 1999 gmc jimmy 4 door mtx thunder 1501d alpine cda-102 hifonics olympus 12(temporary) 2 sundown sa 15s
corey0928 Posted May 20, 2010 Author Report Posted May 20, 2010 not an instrument lol, hitting it in a destructive matter is what I meant. and not a table but I made my gf a bench at the beginning of the school year lol
rednekfisherman Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 A casket?fuck Idk 1999 gmc jimmy 4 door mtx thunder 1501d alpine cda-102 hifonics olympus 12(temporary) 2 sundown sa 15s
7jezuz7 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Last try until morning... a stool An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
chud Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 It's an oversized, lacquered, decorative butt plug isn't it? You can't fix stupid
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.