do you carry weapons in your car?

I have a hostel on the bottom of my seat with my 357 and a lot of the time I have my work knife on me witch is a m16t knife I forgot who makes it. At my house I have a shotgun, full auto sks and a ww1 sniper rifle.

Living by DC can be fun haha

I just went to MD last week. It's hard as shit to legally carry a gun there. :angry: And laws about people from other states are basically keep bullets out of the gun and the gun locked where you can't get to it. Dumb imo.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i cant get get my concealed weapon permit till my record is expunged.

Yea I'm in the same boat there. I gotta agree with the other post that said "I am a weapon." I've lived in some pretty rough parts and noone has ever really fucked with me. Also have various tools in the car that could be potential weapons. Box cutter, screwdriver (phillips and flat head), cordless drill, screws, castrol gtx 10w40, ect ect.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I know someone has said this before, but i would just fight. If i had a gun (im 17) i would be fucked, and if i had a beating stick, i would go to jail. I can't control myself after i hit someone with something.

As for if someone else has something, lets just say i'm kinda stupid. If someone comes at me with a batt, i break their jaw after they break 3 of my ribs. If they come at me with a gun i pray they only hit flesh as i shove their nose into their brain.

I in no way shape or form am tough. I am stupid, that is all.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I have a set of these in my car.....

zapbk950_300x300.jpg

Not your ordinary knucks, these combine knucks with a stun gun......

And they will knock you on your ass LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I got knife in the cup holder a knife under the cup holder and a sub magnet just chillin on the floor.

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

ive thought about putting a baseball bat in my trunk or a knife or something.

do you guys carry anything for self defense? just wondering

I live in St Louis; I carry a Glock 17.

If someone wants to man up and go toe to toe, I'm game for a clean fight; though 'round here I'm more likely to get hot lead thrown at me... So, I see a gun, you get three holes....

... and who gives a shit who's looking here. I'm well within the law and my Constitutional rights to carry.

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2008/12/24/gunultimatephone.jpg

I know someone has said this before, but i would just fight. If i had a gun (im 17) i would be fucked, and if i had a beating stick, i would go to jail. I can't control myself after i hit someone with something.

As for if someone else has something, lets just say i'm kinda stupid. If someone comes at me with a batt, i break their jaw after they break 3 of my ribs. If they come at me with a gun i pray they only hit flesh as i shove their nose into their brain.

I in no way shape or form am tough. I am stupid, that is all.

weapons aren't for everyone. Some people just can't control themselves. I had a guy pull a gun on me in traffic a month back because he was pissed off at rush hour. You have to realize it's only there to save your life or protect your family- otherwise you should stick to fists.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I have a set of these in my car.....

zapbk950_300x300.jpg

Not your ordinary knucks, these combine knucks with a stun gun......

And they will knock you on your ass LOL.

those things? I've shocked my balls with worse than that. lol. just playin. Seriously, those would make for a hilarious fist bump. "what's up man, ...zap.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Archived