Sundown Audio

2 Fi Bl Amp? Help

playaz_star

sup folks im new here!!! im lookin to get 2 bl 15s. my goal is to be heard from a mile alway lol... what kinda amp should be good and should i do one big amp or give them their own food lol...ported or seal keep in mind i wanna be heard from blocks n blocks help please!!! :blush:

to help on the blocks and blocks and blocks we are first gonna need to know what vehicle you have.. then what are the max dimensions you can fit , and what all you want to accomplish...spl wise

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

to help on the blocks and blocks and blocks we are first gonna need to know what vehicle you have.. then what are the max dimensions you can fit , and what all you want to accomplish...spl wise

considering he said he wanted to be heard blocks away, im thinking loud? just a guess though

btw, go ported if you want to be louder.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

loud can be anything....my farts can be heard blocks away *no joke* im talking numbers here

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

i guess havin a car is sort of a down fall cause most of yall have suv... i have a buick park avenue 03 it has a pretty nice size trunk... anywho i will work out the cubic feet and all that other crap myself i will go with the port.. is it better to do one big amp or two amps on the subs?

Look Man find you an amp that can put out roughly 2500 watts rms....i have my 15 BL Fully loaded Daily running around 1500-1700 rms...It pounds....I have the American bass Vfl 150.1 @ 1 ohm....

Archived