• 2 weeks later...

my truck was tboned so ive been ridng my crotch rocket and srt, but these rides dont go boom like me likez em too. new subs are in finally and building new box for 03 chevy ext cab

box-1.jpg

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

my truck was tboned so ive been ridng my crotch rocket and srt, but these rides dont go boom like me likez em too. new subs are in finally and building new box for 03 chevy ext cab

box-1.jpg

Looks good. What subs?

Im still trying to figure out how to fit 10 10's under the window in the back of my 2004 EX cab. I can fit 8 no problem but 10 has me scratching my head.

three 15" fi bts. i was tempted to try something new since fis were in there before but decided at the last minute just to bring them back. what kind of 10s were you trying to run? i was thinking of just walling it off so i could use 4 btls but decided i liked my back window a little too much, lol

three 15" fi bts. i was tempted to try something new since fis were in there before but decided at the last minute just to bring them back. what kind of 10s were you trying to run? i was thinking of just walling it off so i could use 4 btls but decided i liked my back window a little too much, lol

Ascendant Audio Chaos subs. Im with you on the window. More impressive to get it loud and keep it under the back window. A wall would be a lot easier. I think Im going to have to do like you and have my port along the window. Its either that or firing at the bottom of the seats and I dont like that idea.

Ascendant Audio Chaos subs. Im with you on the window. More impressive to get it loud and keep it under the back window. A wall would be a lot easier. I think Im going to have to do like you and have my port along the window. Its either that or firing at the bottom of the seats and I dont like that idea.

me like. those are sexy, next build im going to use ascendant audio.

yeah, when planning out the box someone offered firing from the bottom as a suggestion...i almost peed in his face. this works out and gives each sub just a little more space than the previous box did. seperate chambers giving each sub 4.4cu ft tuned at 34hz. i like your chevy too, was checking out your buildlog.

im fuckin hungry! a pizza from Lil Ceasar's pizza sounds good and cheap!

exactly what i was thinking. pizza and crazybread. shit sounds so good right now. nothing beats little ceasars for hang over food

Archived