not collision, I have tons of patience but I always look at a wreck and think how it would be even possible to get it back to new, beyond me and I don't really have the eye for body work

no matter your opinion on GM I wish they had a GM tech to special in because I would be on that in a second

I already know a shit load as it is about the SUV's and would definitely like to learn more/work on them all day

my skill lies with Film and Editing but I know how the business works and thats not what I want

I do it on my own time.. all the videos you see that turn out good are all done on a whim, I just start throwing footage together over a song and I see potential then keep going

when I have a deadline with a particular look dictating the project, I begin to fail because its forced.. it doesn't just come to me like how it should

plus the stress of the film business is TOO much for me, I hate deadlines and bitchy people telling me how to do my job

especially when they have no idea what they are talking about

I hate customer service and dealing with people, I like labor and specific jobs

I would probably start off in a tire shop like les schwab because a.) I have 2 neighbors that manage les schwab stores and b.) me likes the big rims :D

i hope your successfull in the field from one tech to a future one :drink40:

as long as you have an excellent work ethic and the ability with the technical stuff you'll go a long way....

hmmm.. this makes me wonder how many people on here are technicians lol.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Thehoe92....congrats on graduation! people dont put enough importance on education these days...keep up the good work. I'm guessing you're graduating from high school, right? Life changes a lot after HS graduation, so be ready for it. Just make sure you continue your education. DONT STOP LEARNING!

As for random, today I'm replacing all the body mounts on my buddy's 85 Regal on 26s. This should be interesting...considering I've never done body mounts and theres like 14 of them in the box.

I think this "random" thread is a good idea...kinda helps consolidate things n gives us a place to talk about things that might not really require a new thread.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I know this jerk named thehoe92 who makes all these threads and stuff and hes a major jerkk

promises of cookies and never goes through LMAO :drinks:

But hey man congrats on teh graduation i remember when i graduated last year man its like really emotional when you do graduate just remember you will be hugging a LOT OF PEOPLE Lol

but on to the randomness im going to two weddings/deaths(since your dead when you get married lol)and figured out my ex is a lil punk lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I'll post a picture of me and her before senior ball tomorrow

but here is one of her senior portraits

l_1deb2f63c60b4dc7ae2f3633075f9f42.jpg

Those aren't double-d's. These are double-d's.

012309.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Im sick of doing body work. The only thing stopping me from finishing my build is money. For some reason kids seem to cost more than any girl or car. So its to be continued right now...

On with the random....Where does everyone work?

Im a customer service and new store design technician for O'reillys. Nothing fun really but it kinda pays the bills.

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I work retail security catching shoplifters...

How do you like that? I go to school as a Criminal Justice major and I figure that might be a good place to start sorta.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Like traveling security or at one place? That sounds interesting. Im going to school with the hopes to get into law enforcement.

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Archived