me like. those are sexy, next build im going to use ascendant audio.

yeah, when planning out the box someone offered firing from the bottom as a suggestion...i almost peed in his face. this works out and gives each sub just a little more space than the previous box did. seperate chambers giving each sub 4.4cu ft tuned at 34hz. i like your chevy too, was checking out your buildlog.

The ever changing build log lol. The truck wont be anything like I planned by the time its finished. Im going to do a big update when I get the amps installed and the new box in. Hopefully in a month I should have it all in there. I have it up and running now but with a borrowed amp.

my truck was tboned so ive been ridng my crotch rocket and srt, but these rides dont go boom like me likez em too. new subs are in finally and building new box for 03 chevy ext cab

box-1.jpg

dude that is crazy sex! i like your box alot, did you build it? where you at? want to help? i need SERIOUS help setting up my amps and making a box for my subs. maybe we can trade, i do metal work and body paint so maybe you help me and i help you? you scratch my back i scratch yours? really lost here on my own...

2007 Cadillac Escalade

Alpine Headunit

Infinnity Kappa 6.5" components powered by 250.2 kicker amp

Currently sitting in my garage waiting to be installed:

3 18" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

3 Rockford Fosgate T40001bds

6 kinetiks batteries

dual 300 amp alternators from Iraggi

The ever changing build log lol. The truck wont be anything like I planned by the time its finished. Im going to do a big update when I get the amps installed and the new box in. Hopefully in a month I should have it all in there. I have it up and running now but with a borrowed amp.

ha ha ha ha, yeah bro the build can change pretty often. i decided on my amps and subs then what kept changing was the setup, the design, the budget, the components, the headunit, the batteries...but if you keep changing youre never going to be done, lol. also one of the reasons why auto customizing is a passion. it never gets old, it just changes and you start all over again.

what amp are you running?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

you scratch my back i scratch yours?

funny thing about that is...my back is on my cock

ha ha ha ha, yeah bro the build can change pretty often. i decided on my amps and subs then what kept changing was the setup, the design, the budget, the components, the headunit, the batteries...but if you keep changing youre never going to be done, lol. also one of the reasons why auto customizing is a passion. it never gets old, it just changes and you start all over again.

what amp are you running?

Right now its a JBL 6000GTI. Damn thing is 10" higher than my box. Almost as tall as the headrest. I spoke to Joel at RD Audio Monday and I should have my 2 - D5's sometime near the end of June. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Right now its a JBL 6000GTI. Damn thing is 10" higher than my box. Almost as tall as the headrest. I spoke to Joel at RD Audio Monday and I should have my 2 - D5's sometime near the end of June. Keeping my fingers crossed.

yeah, that definitely would be badass. i was never a fan of the jbl amp...hows it working out for you?

yeah, that definitely would be badass. i was never a fan of the jbl amp...hows it working out for you?

Its a killer amp, its just way to big for my truck. I cant even use all the power it outputs. That thing would smoke out my HDC3's in no time. Heres 2 picts for you.

The AA's

img0015f.jpg

The Crown. Straight up ridiculous wattage. That box is 20" tall behind it.

img9105v.jpg

the subs are....freaking.....SEXY. that shit would be nice. maybe when i have some time tomorrow maybe ill do like dr dre and get the pencil and the pad and maybe draw some designs up. as a fellow silverado fan im sure we can work out something

Might be getting this soon 8)

tahoe1.jpg

tahoe2.jpg

tahoe4.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

the subs are....freaking.....SEXY. that shit would be nice. maybe when i have some time tomorrow maybe ill do like dr dre and get the pencil and the pad and maybe draw some designs up. as a fellow silverado fan im sure we can work out something

I have a design, just not sure about how the port will sound being so narrow. All the subs are going to face up, double baffle with the port along the back window. 10 cubes net tuned to 33hz. I have to shift one row of subs to the left and the other to the right just so I can get a 2.5" x 56.5" port opening. Thats what makes me nervous. Thats skinny and looooong. I need to leave room for my amps in front of the box too.

Archived