Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YzAzSAMmRg&feature=related tell me this aint some ill be damned if my shit gets impounded over some dumb shit like this Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
parton226 Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 wow that is definitely some BS. i would be super pissed off if they tried to impound my car because of that. i mean i understand not bumpin in residentials, but dude said he had stock stuff. But anyways def. some BS. parton226
Guest Scylloga Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 I swear to god I would get a assault charge. Sadly all it takes is a loud stock system to be heard 75 feet away. I was talkin with my neighbor yesterday and his buddy pulled up blastin his factory radio. We could hear him five houses away. No subs no amps just factory system.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 22, 2010 Author Report Posted May 22, 2010 when i move to florida ill just find all the undercovers, get out, walk up to about 70ft away and yell like a mofo into a megaphone lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
David78 Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 when i move to florida ill just find all the undercovers, get out, walk up to about 70ft away and yell like a mofo into a megaphone lol just go to sarasota. they will love you if you did that, i gotten 2 warning with just my mids playing. as soon as they pull you over tho they will start adding all the charges. noise ordinance, illegal tint. loud mufflers. speeding just coutless random shit they will put on the ticket to scare people. ...............................____ ...............__________|___\____ ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O) 1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat 2 Sets of Sound-stream Components Sony Head-unit DDM Tuning 8000k's Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon) Green Led Wheel Wells Dark Red Tails Tint
JEMT8 Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 I think thats a little over the top to impound the cars instead of giving citations. Maybe I'm heard it wrong, but it also sounded like they were pairing loud music with drug dealers? formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 22, 2010 Author Report Posted May 22, 2010 I think thats a little over the top to impound the cars instead of giving citations. Maybe I'm heard it wrong, but it also sounded like they were pairing loud music with drug dealers? they were tryin to justify it with that. basically meaning theyre profiling people. all it is is old people being agist and bitching about loud noise young people make. yet there are more muscle cars and motor cycles than systems. one city is tryin to push that people can just report your license plate and you get a ticket in the mail. i think it was OC florda Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
kl0wn Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 Only thing I don't understand around here where I live, is that they have NEVER ticketed a person (that I know, have heard of, or even aware of) for playing music too loud with everything from the factory. The ONLY time I have ever heard of/seen/happened to get a noise ticket is if you are vibrating shit. If they are going to go after "boom cars", they should also go after people with factory systems that are blaring their music.... Just sayin 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 22, 2010 Author Report Posted May 22, 2010 Only thing I don't understand around here where I live, is that they have NEVER ticketed a person (that I know, have heard of, or even aware of) for playing music too loud with everything from the factory. The ONLY time I have ever heard of/seen/happened to get a noise ticket is if you are vibrating shit. If they are going to go after "boom cars", they should also go after people with factory systems that are blaring their music.... Just sayin they did in the vid. they impounded an expedition i think that was all stock. but it couldve also been racially motivated. whos to say. in the vid they also did searches with the ticket claimin it was cause of the noise they could Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
UnderLoK Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 This was on what looks like a side street. I never blast my radio in the neighborhoods and the people that do are the reason shit like this happens. There is some jackass down the street who has his system going full tilt at 3 or 4 in the morning driving down the street which set off my dog and wakes me up. Is it really that hard to turn your shit down driving down a side street in the middle of the night? I see nothing wrong with people (myself included) blasting their radio on main streets, but side streets is another matter. Like most things people in the minority ruin it for the rest of us. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.