161.3 DB at 16hz. Video.

obviously you didnt see this one lol. they did use a TL and... im having a brain fart and cant remember the guys name but the owner of dbdrag was there expert for this myth.

Man its been a while since I seen it LOL, but I gave up on them after they got the MTX truck for that one myth and smoked the Jackhammers after like 20 seconds LAWLZ.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Man its been a while since I seen it LOL, but I gave up on them after they got the MTX truck for that one myth and smoked the Jackhammers after like 20 seconds LAWLZ.

Is that MTX one on youtube or a tv website? I haven't seen it strangely enough? Whats the myth?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

my team mates are the same way. they were supposed to be on that show instead of that MTX truck. the producers called 2 weeks before the shoot date to say they were going another direction.

i for one think its hilarious that they sold out with MTX then blew there "amazing" jackhammer. then try to save face and say all that smoke was resin :rofl:

oh and the myth was about bass setting off a gun.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

my team mates are the same way. they were supposed to be on that show instead of that MTX truck. the producers called 2 weeks before the shoot date to say they were going another direction.

i for one think its hilarious that they sold out with MTX then blew there "amazing" jackhammer. then try to save face and say all that smoke was resin :rofl:

oh and the myth was about bass setting off a gun.

Why did they drop them? they were probably louder than the MTX.

Lol, resin smoke, fail.

Found it, it's pretty ghetto with the 1 MTX square sub at the beginning.

lol, they call 130 ear shattering!

lol, that MTX car does not do 160 db, and lol at the burnt sub!

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Why did they drop them? they were probably louder than the MTX.

Lol, resin smoke, fail.

Found it, it's pretty ghetto with the 1 MTX square sub at the beginning.

lol, they call 130 ear shattering!

lol, that MTX car does not do 160 db, and lol at the burnt sub!

yep, alpine was doing 160db, not sure what the other guys were doing but they put money into making there cars look great for the show. one guy even repainted his car.

ya i was cracking up about the 130 being ear shattering and them thinking the bass broke the fuel line. im sure it was just the dirt road.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yep, alpine was doing 160db, not sure what the other guys were doing but they put money into making there cars look great for the show. one guy even repainted his car.

ya i was cracking up about the 130 being ear shattering and them thinking the bass broke the fuel line. im sure it was just the dirt road.

All the stuff they measured was on a analogue meter anyway, so all the reading they had were off. Personally that MTX car wasn't that great, it could have been better. And it can't even handle bass testers (probably) because the gains are cranked up quite a bit. Bass doesn't break fuel lines, you'll be right, it will be the road.

yay 500th post! :woot:

Archived