Sonic Electronix

I'll be the first to say.. Holy mother of God.. damn you decaf n your slowed music haha :)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

haha... I just reconed some DD9510s using there recone kits, and I'am not impressed with there flimsy cone bodies

the dome always survives, while the cone buckles

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Damn. I know I talk a little bit of crap about DD, but it's honestly in fun. I hate to see this type of thing...

You can't fix stupid

im not mad shit happens haha heres what went down.. i was meeting up with earth man.. and chillin with arnold1992.. i was slamming behind him like 4 cars back at the stoplight. and pure silicon came on by decaf, and that low note came along and turned my cone into a pita, end of story

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

haha... I just reconed some DD9510s using there recone kits, and I'am not impressed with there flimsy cone bodies

the dome always survives, while the cone buckles

someone told me that you had to get some sort of DD training or approval or something to even get their recone kits.

is this true? btw sorry to thread jack Treossi but i thought who better to ask that question to.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

nevermind.

nah im no sub expert or anything.. but that note was probably below my F3 and it basicly was free air'd, jumped the gap and got stuck.. coil is fine just kinda.. stuck.. i'm getting rid of these anyways, im probably going to run 24 15s in my new project

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived