Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I disagree.

As long as you like it, I guess it's cool...

Where is your car????? Since you have a lot to say.

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Posted

You are probably one out of a thousand with a negative comment. However, you are entitled to YOUR opinion. just so you know, this car was not put together for neither you nor anybody else. By the way, where is your car?

You asked for opinions. :fyi:

My car is in my garage. It's not a reflection of my personality and I don't feel the need to post pictures of it on the internet in hopes of finding someone to stroke my ego...

You can't fix stupid

Posted

I think it's sick. I love that donk look.

Thanks man. man I wish we could invent something that would automatically delet haters comments.LOL

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Posted

And for the record, I'm not looking for an argument here. You posted the video and asked for opinions. I gave mine. If you don't like what I have to say, that's fine, but there's no point in fighting about it.

You can't fix stupid

Posted

You asked for opinions. :fyi:

My car is in my garage. It's not a reflection of my personality and I don't feel the need to post pictures of it on the internet in hopes of finding someone to stroke my ego...

No ego here dude you do you and I will do me. Do this for me, do not post anything else to my joint.

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Posted

No ego here dude you do you and I will do me. Do this for me, do not post anything else to my joint.

I'm sorry I didn't say what you wanted to hear.

And it's obvious that you didn't want "opinions". :)

You can't fix stupid

Posted

i like it mang. clean nah meen lol

Posted

I'd put some 2 in drop springs if it was mine, but super clean anyways. I really dig it, sounds pretty crazy too. :good:

Posted

I'm sorry I didn't say what you wanted to hear.

And it's obvious that you didn't want "opinions". :)

Man you say whatever your heart desires. You are not the first to have a negative comment and you most certainly won't be the last. As long as I ams satisfied that is all that matters.

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Posted

I'd put some 2 in drop springs if it was mine, but super clean anyways. I really dig it, sounds pretty crazy too. :good:

Thanks man.

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2710 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...