Alright guys this post is for you to get things off your mind that pisses you off. What stuff irritates you, for example i've been helping this guy with his system for 2 weeks now, I finished it the first day and he kept on changing the layout. The thing that irritates me the most is one of his sub-woofers made a distortion sound like the cone was gonna explode and he asked me what it was, i simply changed his gain and set it properly and problem solved. So the next day i get a call and he says that one of the subs blew, and i was like let me look at it. He had amp gain all the way up, headunit eq all the way up, a 250 amp anl fuse on 6 ga wire, and he had a 6 ga power and a 8 ga ground. So i was like what the hell did you do and he said it was louder this way. :nea:

Sorry for the long post but stuff like this makes me wanna jump into the middle of the highway cause its stupid.

my coworker stealing tips and bossman not doing anything about it

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Getting called into work on my day off or them changing my schedule when they feel like it and asking me to stay extra time at work...

manager-"oh sry about that can you stay another hr while we get some cars, or do you have plans?"

me-"yeah i have plans, LIFE!"

I dont mind working what ever time they have set, but when i have in mind that im working and or not working certain days i have things to do and when they switch up the shit it fucks everything up. :angry:

Alright guys this post is for you to get things off your mind that pisses you off. What stuff irritates you, for example i've been helping this guy with his system for 2 weeks now, I finished it the first day and he kept on changing the layout. The thing that irritates me the most is one of his sub-woofers made a distortion sound like the cone was gonna explode and he asked me what it was, i simply changed his gain and set it properly and problem solved. So the next day i get a call and he says that one of the subs blew, and i was like let me look at it. He had amp gain all the way up, headunit eq all the way up, a 250 amp anl fuse on 6 ga wire, and he had a 6 ga power and a 8 ga ground. So i was like what the hell did you do and he said it was louder this way. :nea:

Sorry for the long post but stuff like this makes me wanna jump into the middle of the highway cause its stupid.

so freaking true. 2 most recent similar stories.

guy is balling on a budget, something i hate, but i felt sorry for him. he didnt have enough money to fiberglass his interior, so i offer to sand the shit out of his panels, and he can just layer it with layer after layer with rattlecan primer so i can finish sanding it down and paint it for him. supercheap. so he complains that his doors are not smooth like the panels in my cars. um....i explained EVERYTHING in minute detail he can expect when working on a budget.

his friend had me install two pioneer championship 12s with a sony 760watt amp, which just pissed me off, so i got him a really good deal on an old school 1600 earthquake amp. he comes in about 2 weeks later saying his subs arent bumping as hard and is upset at my install job. first thing i notice...hes hooked up the sony 760 AND the earthwuake amp. i check his setup knowing i dont make mistakes...im a ninja....and i see he has changed all the wires. he replaced 16g wires because accordng to him, the colors went better for his project. like really...what the fuck. after fixing all this, the subs are really not pushing air...and it sounds so clogged...so i pull out the subs...this dipshit. the box is STUFFED with fucking old ass mattress stuffing. because he saw something like that on unique whips that tricks the subs into thinking theres more airspace to the subs hit harder. like....really? what the fuck are you coming to me for if youre just going to watch unique whips and put mattress parts in your sub box?!?!?!?

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

his friend had me install two pioneer championship 12s with a sony 760watt amp, which just pissed me off, so i got him a really good deal on an old school 1600 earthquake amp. he comes in about 2 weeks later saying his subs arent bumping as hard and is upset at my install job. first thing i notice...hes hooked up the sony 760 AND the earthwuake amp. i check his setup knowing i dont make mistakes...im a ninja....and i see he has changed all the wires. he replaced 16g wires because accordng to him, the colors went better for his project. like really...what the fuck. after fixing all this, the subs are really not pushing air...and it sounds so clogged...so i pull out the subs...this dipshit. the box is STUFFED with fucking old ass mattress stuffing. because he saw something like that on unique whips that tricks the subs into thinking theres more airspace to the subs hit harder. like....really? what the fuck are you coming to me for if youre just going to watch unique whips and put mattress parts in your sub box?!?!?!?

this is just when i walk away shaking me head, honestly