Jump to content

Rubber Ducky Bass! For Assman And Roscoe!


Recommended Posts

Posted

1-20 hz FTMFW

i wana jump on board <_<

add a lil sine sweep of 20-30 FTW! :lol:

  • '02 Jetta
  • (1) Fi Btl 18 Inch Sub
  • Big box FTW!
  • Installed the HU.. finally...
  • Look for a H.O. Alt
    yea... it bangs.. but still need some few things

0000002102154.gif

0001897780.gif

00000000004987.gif

Posted

i'm in the studio now...Kinda Feelin Like Halloween!!! Oh This will blow speakers...!!

Posted

i'm in the studio now...Kinda Feelin Like Halloween!!! Oh This will blow speakers...!!

if that's the case send me a copy.

so I can test on my P3's.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

Havent finished it completly, I still have some more to work on gonna take a while..Couple of days but i have a few seconds of it so far...Just something I made...Not considered Copyrighted music..I made this...So I hope I can post a link to it?? I don't particularly like the modulated tones at the end of this clip, might swap out for solid tones...You guys tell me..Also how do I post up so you guys can Download it..?? Hope I don't get in no trouble for my music...

Here is the Song, Not completed but a snipet...PUt it in your car or truck system computer doesn't do it justice...Download link is under advertisement window...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qgwmaw

Posted

that sine sweep @ around 20-26 sounds tight man! didnt had it at full blast cus its 11 here, but so far sounded tight

cant wait for the full version B)

  • '02 Jetta
  • (1) Fi Btl 18 Inch Sub
  • Big box FTW!
  • Installed the HU.. finally...
  • Look for a H.O. Alt
    yea... it bangs.. but still need some few things

0000002102154.gif

0001897780.gif

00000000004987.gif

Posted

Yea I am gonna keep working on it..Video Up next couple of days.

i like that alot more than the rubber ducky.

can't wait to hear the full version.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14691 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...