with the level of hardware and soon to have 2.2 froyo this thing is an iphone killer, its a shame the plans dont look appealing for you americans but maybe some will come around or theyll lower the prices

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

Yeah, I'm not going to pay $10 extra per month for "premium data plan" beings 4g is nowhere near my area.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

extra $40 a month, for 4g i wont have for another year+, and wifi i can get free? no thanks.

looking @ hero's now, anyone know if i'll have to pay more money a month to switch from a instinct hd to a hero?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

that's a lot like the HTC HD2. i just got the HD2 a few weeks ago. it works on the same operating system. the hardware (if i recall correctly) is very similar as well, just a sprint version of the t-mobile phone basically, or vice versa. i like my phone a lot, but it lags sometimes. mainly when i'm getting an incoming text my whole phone will freeze for several seconds until it comes through completely. i hate the shit, but i can flash a new rom on it which is more stable and faster and i think that'd fix the problem. i like it better than my iphone tho. and swype texting is badass. i like it so much better than pushing buttons

It seems many of the EVOs that got given out early are having some kind of problems with the SD cards not working. Like when you go to take a picture it gets an error because the phone isn't recognizing the card or something.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/05/29/is-htc-evo-4g-about-to-be-launched-with-a-massive-defect-in-the-included-8gb-microsd-card/

And is it really $40 extra? I thought it was just 10 extra on top of your normal data plan. They call it a "premium data" fee or something.

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown SAX-1200D

Stock Bose system

Profile AP1000M

It seems many of the EVOs that got given out early are having some kind of problems with the SD cards not working. Like when you go to take a picture it gets an error because the phone isn't recognizing the card or something.

http://www.androidpo...b-microsd-card/

And is it really $40 extra? I thought it was just 10 extra on top of your normal data plan. They call it a "premium data" fee or something.

$40 extra if you want the optional wifi hotspot shit.

I'm just gonna get a Hero if I can ever get a straight answer on whether or not it'll transfer onto my current data plan.

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

I'm kinda between the Hero and Samsung Moment. Seems like the Moment has a bit better hardware and I've been reading a lot about custom ROMs/Kernels that I think look pretty cool. Plus, I can get it for like $50 from Radio Shack.

And screw paying for making it a wifi hotspot. It can be done for free with hacks.

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown SAX-1200D

Stock Bose system

Profile AP1000M

Yeah, I only like the moment because of the real keyboard. But it lagged last time I messed with it in the store, and I already have a Samsung phone I hate. The Instinct HD.

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

From what I hear the Hero has a tendency to lag as well (especially the keyboard in landscape mode). The Samsung has a more powerful processor from what I've read. My friend has a Hero that he likes, but he is running a rooted version of 2.1, not the official one. I'm thinking that any Heros I buy now will come with the 2.1 and I won't be able to root or customize it until someone cracks them.

Plus, the live wallpapers on the Moment are pretty sweet.

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown SAX-1200D

Stock Bose system

Profile AP1000M

Gahh now I'm back in the middle. I was close to deciding on a Hero. Idk shit about rooting and all that, I don't wanna mess anything up though.

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters