Sonic Electronix

:good:

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

HOLY EMBEDDING CODES BATMAN!!!

Ha ha i looked at it and i was like... Umm this can't be good!

hey there fail-asourus-rex

use the img code

You nailed it! It was my first time using picasa.

Where did your cat find this? Looks like it weighs a ton. Your cat can lift that thing?

He found it in the hood! I think he thought it was his bitch. ha ha

Seriously though, i got it off a guy on ca .com. Cool as dude he was!

get it in a box and post some vids! bet it cost u a pretty penny.

Yeah i need to! Not a lot of time and I desperately need some upgrades before this goes in. D1 coils so ill be dropping to half ohm. 3 stiff spiders! So it doesn't like to move. I'll take 2 ohm out of the question.

Mojo Mad Max motor

That sub is a 1 of a kind, the motor was from a production 4" coil motor from Memphis

It actually does have a 3rd slug added

I know it sounds good, but damn, pink and purple?

Man i know, but the deal was there. The colors were the least of my worries. I may have to change it into a ten to really get out of it what i want. I'm pressed for space and that could be my only route! UGH! I'm glad to hear its rare!! Especially the 3 slug!! Dude it's gotta weigh at least 70-80 pounds. I literally think i slipped a disk in my back toting it into the apt earlier! Whew! Ha ha not really but i broke a hell of a sweat for a 50 foot walk!!

03 350Z

Damn that magnet is huge.

I know right! I believe its the biggest i've ever laid my eyes on. Definitely, the heaviest one i've picked up! Its a monster. The guy i bought it from says "after you pay me, i'm not picking this thing up!" I LOL for a while on the drive to meet him!

:good:

Thanks bro!

03 350Z

this

And the pictures do it no justice! All I can say is its BIG! You would have to see for yourself to really get the full effect. Its crazy large!

03 350Z

So, I learned that the old mad max 2 slug motor can handle right, and in excess of 4kw+rms and 10k for burps up to 20 sec!! WOW! This is the 3 slug and i'm sure it could do more damage! It looks way bigger than the 2 slug! Whooooo!!

Foreverbumpin:any idea or hear say of what this thing could do?

03 350Z

I used to work for the company that built the Memphis subs, and the Maxs actually took ALOT more

We had a competitor that we custom built a pair of the Max 15s for, Q1, and each sub took 1 4kw per coil for 8 4kws

on 2 of these, and ran a full season 60 or so DB Drags, NSPL, and whatever other shows there were back then, and was doing a 165 or 168. Been about 7 - 8 yrs, so I forget

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

the dual slug, the regular series

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sure has a sexy ass.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Archived